- Lee longlands tops _GCP_10m in 10 weeks. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p2
Cites the sales performance of furniture and home furnishings store Lee Longlands ten weeks after opening in the Regency Arcade in England. Top-selling items.
- Extended family. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;04/30/99, Issue 5136, p12
Provides information on Great Britain-based family-owned furniture store Lee Longlands. History of the store; Expansion plans; In-house interior design and consultancy service of the store.
- Lee Longlands starts again in Leamington. // Cabinet Maker;12/7/2007, Issue 5567, p4
The article reports on the plan by Lee Longlands to open a concept store in Leamington Spa in Great Britain. Accordingly, the new store will be offering a range of imported and branded furniture and will maximise the space available on three floors. Moreover, the company expects to achieve a...
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p35
Presents news concerning the furniture industry in Great Britain as of August 27, 2004. Winner of the Denise Lewis Speech Bubble contest; Appointment of Steve Tressler as head of the Birmingham, England branch of Lee Longlands.
- Funding from council was 'clincher' for Lee Longlands' expansion. // Cabinet Maker;11/22/2013, Issue 5862, p4
The article reports on the Derby Enterprise Growth Fund received by Birmingham, England-based furniture retailer Lee Longlands and discusses the retailer's plan for a store expansion.
- Stores join card deal. // Cabinet Maker;6/17/2005, Issue 5443, p5
The article reports on the move of several stores to join in the incentive card scheme in England. The Privilege Card from Crest Nicholson PLC., provides customers with a range of support and benefits including discounted furniture. Under the scheme the Lee Longlands company will offer card...
- Structure for growth. // Cabinet Maker;6/10/2005, Issue 5442, p6
Reports on the organizational restructuring of furniture retailer Lee Longlands in England. Selection of Andrew Allman as group financial director; Designation of Steve Tressler as manager at the Birmingham store; Significance of the move for the company's growth.
- Leamington clear out. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2007, Issue 5555, p5
The article reports that Lee Longlands started a clearance sale at its Leamington Spa store ahead of its expected closure at the end of November 2007 in England. It is noted that the building was too costly to offer competitive prices on the furniture. It also has stores in Birmingham, West...
- Stylish? It certainly is. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;07/07/2000, Issue 5195, p6
Outlines the website development plan of Midlands, England furniture chain Lee Longlands.