MAIN STREET, WALL STREET, AND K STREET: REGULATING FINANCIAL MARKETS IN NEW YORK AND BEYOND
- OUR TEACHER AND FRIEND: DAVID D. SIEGEL. Borie, Brian C. // Albany Law Review;2009, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p387
A foreword to the book "Albany Law Review" is presented.
- DEDICATION. McIver, Robert // Albany Law Review;2014, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p1243
The author would like to thank Judge Victoria Graffeo for her assistance in the State Constitutional Commentary issue of the Albany Law Review.
- Foreword. Infelise, Robert; Doremus, Holly // Ecology Law Quarterly;2009, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p201
A foreword to the journal "Ecology Law Quarterly" is presented.
- EDITOR'S FOREWORD. Bonventre, Vincent Martin // Albany Law Review;2009, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p597
A foreword to "Albany Law Review" is presented.
- INTRODUCTION. // Brigham Young University Education & Law Journal;2006, Issue 1, preceding p1
An introduction for the January 2006 issue of the "Brigham Young University Education and Law Journal" is presented.
- INTRODUCTION. // Brigham Young University Education & Law Journal;2006, Issue 2, preceding p1
The article presents an introduction to the June 2006 issue of the "Brigham Young University Education and Law Journal."
- Game Clock is Ticking... Acunto, Steve // Insurance Advocate;9/17/2010, Vol. 121 Issue 15, p4
A foreword to "Insurance Advocate" is presented.
- SYMPOSIUM ON RELIGIOUS VALUES AND CORPORATE DECISION MAKING. Uelmen, Amelia J. // Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law;2006, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p537
The foreword for the Vol. XI, 2006 issue of the "Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law is presented.
- States and Military Collaborate. Penchoff, Jack // State News (Council of State Governments);Aug2006, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p4
The article introduces several reports published within the issue, including one by Mary Branham Dusenberry on how U.S. states and the military have developed plans to resolve problems near military installations regarding environmental laws, endangered species and noise issues and another one...