International Tax Treatment between the Czech Republic and Germany
- Double Taxation. // Accountancy;Jun67, Vol. 78 Issue 886, p420
Reports on developments in double taxation contracts between Great Britain and other countries as of June 1967. Ratification of the double taxation convention with Federal Republic of Germany; Ratification of the double taxation agreement with Switzerland and Australia.
- DOUBLE TAXATION--DENMARK. // Accountancy;Apr1968, Vol. 79 Issue 896, p260
Reports on the discussions to revision about the double taxation convention between Denmark and Great Britain.
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF (TAXES ON INCOME) NETHERLANDS (ORDER 1967). // Accountancy;Apr1968, Vol. 79 Issue 896, p260
Announces the presentation of a convention on double taxation agreed between Great Britain and the Netherlands in December 1967.
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF--MALAYSIA. // Accountancy;Apr1968, Vol. 79 Issue 896, p260
Reports on an Order in Council relating to the double taxation agreement between Great Britain and Malaysia on December 20, 1967.
- Regional review: Indonesia. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Aug96, p14
Reports on Japan's plans to ask the World Trade Organization to scrap the special tax concessions on Indonesia's national car project on the grounds that they discriminate against international car manufacturers.
- UK Nigeria. // Accountancy;Mar1979, Vol. 90 Issue 1027, p15
Reports the discussion made by the Nigerian officials and the Great Britain Inland Revenue Departments on double taxation agreement in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Double taxation agreements. Greene, Chris; Maddalena, Christina; Wisdell, Ana; Whitehill, Clark // Accountancy;Jan1990, Vol. 105 Issue 1157, p53
Reports on developments related to double taxation agreements in Europe, as of January 1990. Comprehensive double taxation convention between Great Britain and Belgium; Protocol amending the double taxation convention between Great Britain and the Netherlands; Comprehensive double taxation...
- Double taxation--Mauritius. // Accountancy;Aug1986, Vol. 98 Issue 1116, p44
Reports that an agreement has been reached at official level on the text of proposed Protocol amending the Double Taxation Convention between the Great Britain and Mauritius.
- Big time for tax system. Nevin, Tom // African Business;Mar1999, Issue 241, p50
Focuses on the tax treaty networks of South Africa. Number of tax treaties expected to be in force in 1999; Importance of tax treaties to investors according to Anne Bennet of South Africa-based Deloitte and Touche; Observation of Bennet on the significance of the tax treaties to the South...