Visitors get the massage
- THE WEEK. // PRWeek (London);9/24/2010, p4
This section offers news briefs about public relations as of September 24, 2010, including one on the appointment of Davies Tanner to promote the Stamford Bridge home of Chelsea Football Club, another on the three-way pitch awarded to Slice for wine brand Freixenet, and another on the...
- SECOND OPINION. Wood, Laura // PRWeek (London);9/17/2010, p19
The author expresses her opinion on the Elite Bride Show public relations (PR) campaign of Davies Tanner for the Natural History Museum in London, England.
- Venues plan to up spend, says survey. // Event;Feb2003, p7
Reveals the estimated number of event and hospitality venues that plan to boost spending in 2003, according to a survey by hospitality and marketing agency Davies Tanner. Percentage that proposed a higher spending; Estimated number of venues in Great Britain that plan to boost their presence at...
- Xmas parties getting smaller, says survey. Chadwick, Philip // Event;Jul/Aug2003, p9
Presents the results of a survey conducted by Davies Tanner on the trend in celebrating Christmas parties in England. Number of businesses surveyed; Decline in the number bookings for the 2003 Christmas parties; Package deals offered by Alexandra Palace in London, England.
- Ultimate Xmas sales counter party research. // Event;Nov/Dec2003, p9
Reports on the Christmas parties sold by the Ultimate Experience in 2003. Comparison of the sales performance of 2003 with the previous year; Comments from Mike Kershaw, managing director of the company; Result of a survey conducted by marketing agency Davies Tanner about businesses in central...
- Museum creates wedding bliss. Magee, Kate // PRWeek (London);9/17/2010, p18
The article examines the Elite Bride Show public relations (PR) campaign of Davies Tanner for the Natural History Museum in London, England which run from February to April 2010. Some of the objectives of the campaign are generating new wedding business and demonstrating the ability of the...
- Flowers to fashion: Shaking winter blahs. Bertagnoli, Lisa // Crain's Chicago Business;02/21/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p50
Recommends activities and events that people in Chicago, Illinois could attend do divert winter cabin fever. Chicago Flower and Garden Show at Navy Pier; Cooking class at The Chopping Block in Lincoln Park; `Habitat! Africa: The Forest,' which previews an exhibit on the Ituri rain forest...
- HAPPENINGS. // Massage & Bodywork;Jun/Jul2004, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p120
Provides information on conferences and expositions about massage and bodyworks. Associations; Schedule of events; Web sites.
- Travelrama. // New Yorker;2/16/1957, Vol. 32 Issue 52, p24
The article discusses the author's experience of attending the International Travelrama exhibit at the Coliseum in New York. It is said that the main objective of the Niagara Cyclo Massage is to relax the nervous tension and encourage sleep. Several countries have been represented in the event...