- Dressed for success. Goddard, Charlotte; Creevy, Jennifer // Marketing Event;Jun99, p51
Examines options for right furniture and floor coverings in exhibition booths or stands. Range of budgets for furniture and floor coverings; Impact of flooring on a stand's depth and look; Role of furniture in exhibit stands; Advantages of hiring furniture over buying.
- First time exhibitors boost business at Workplace 2001. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p5
Reports the exhibition of several furniture companies for business at Workplace 2001 in Great Britain. Names of exhibitors; Lists of products and manufacturers for exhibit; Objective of the scheme.
- GETTING NOTICED. Whiteling, Ian // Marketing Week;7/10/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p33
Compares the advantages and cost-effective benefit of cheap modular stands over custom-built schemes by soliciting ideas from executives of leading exhibitors in Great Britain. Pocknell Studio business development manager Andrea Green's comment on the edge of custom-built schemes over modular...
- Floor Plan of the Exhibit Area. // PMLA: Publications of the Modern Language Association of America;Nov2005, Vol. 120 Issue 6, p1736
Presents the floor plan of the Exhibit Area of the Marriott Hotel in Washington D.C. wherein the 2005 Modern Language Association Convention will take place.
- Less modern, more comfort at Cologne. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p2
Highlights the International Furniture Fair in Cologne, Germany. Emphasis on elegance, upholstery and luxurious comfort of featured furniture designs; Exhibition of dining tables; Description of the showrooms and collections.
- SFM leases Bill Graham building for temporary exhibitors, events. O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p27
Reports leasing of the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium by San Francisco Mart in San Francisco, California. Use of the auditorium as venue for the furniture market exhibition; Number of exhibitors using the auditorium; Views of exhibitors on the facilities of the auditorium; Promotional efforts of...
- Copenhagen fair faces a familiar challenge. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;6/25/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p54
The article discusses the challenge faced by exhibitors at the Copenhagen International Furniture Fair in Denmark. The event took place two weeks after the show in Milan, Italy, and two weeks before the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York. Many Copenhagen's exhibitors also...
- Floor Plan of the Exhibit Area. // PMLA: Publications of the Modern Language Association of America;Nov2010, Vol. 125 Issue 5, p1173
The article presents the floor plan of the exhibit area for the Modern Language Association (MLA) 2011 annual convention with information on booths and their corresponding numbers.
- Floor Plan of the Exhibit Area. // PMLA: Publications of the Modern Language Association of America;Nov2004, Vol. 119 Issue 6, p1450
Presents the floor plan of the exhibit area in the Pennsylvania Convention Center for the 2004 Modern Language Association convention.