Focusing on value
- Software solutions. Curtis, James // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p49
Deals with the preference of exhibition stand designers to use computer-added design (CAD) graphics than with paper and ink. Advantages; Selection of CAD software used by stand designers; Illustrative examples.
- Grand designs. Rines, Simon // Marketing Week;2/25/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p73
Investigates whether the benefits of computer aided design (CAD) used in designing exhibition stands and having them approved by clients, overcome its high cost. Potential of CAD in simplification of design and approval process; Benefits of CAD.
- Modifiable floor plans an aid to easing trade show problems. // Marketing News;5/24/1985, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p27
The article discusses modifiable floor plans. Because organizing floor plans for major trade shows can be frustrating, Cahners Exposition Group developed a microcomputer-based drafting software package that creates easily modifiable floor plans and serves as the basis for color-coded maps...
- Modern-day history lesson. Moltenbrey, Karen // Computer Graphics World;Aug98, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p74
Discusses the use of computer-aided design (CAD) in the creation of the historical displays at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C. Overview of the CAD efforts of the Office of Exhibits Central, the group charged with planning and building the exhibits; Impact of the use of a CAD...
- Booth spaces available for Pioneer Days. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);7/25/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p10
The article offers information on the contact details of Pioneer Days booths in Whitney, Texas.
- How to draw buyers into your booth. Bertrand, Kate // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Dec96, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p3
Focuses on ways in which exhibitors can attract visitors to their booths. Favorite ways of generating booth traffic; Benefits of an integrated show program that selectively attracts prospects; Importance of preshow promotion; Comments from Sandy Alan, president of Corporate Trade Show & Meeting...
- Alternative exhibition spaces. Grubman, Cathy // American Artist;May1997, Vol. 61 Issue 658, p24
Presents information about the possible places on selling and showing an artwork. Unconventional approach used by the artist in selling and showing their products; Where did watercolorists Tatiana de Fidler-Morosoff sell her artwork; How Kara Olsen, the owner of Gordy's Restaurant in Cortez,...
- Pioneer Days booth space now available. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/5/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p3
The article reports on the availability of exhibit booth spaces for the annual Pioneer Days celebration hosted by the Lake Whitney Chamber of Commerce in Whitney, Texas.
- Show time. Monica, Laura // Business NH Magazine;May96, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p46
Presents pointers in maximizing trade-show effectiveness of exhibition booths. Assembling of distribution materials; Placement of tables; Door prizes; Networking with other exhibitors.