Kicking The Habit
- ITC cash splash for Telangana. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);6/13/2015, p15
The article presents views of Yogesh Chander Deveshwar, chairman of conglomerate firm ITC Ltd., on the company's plan of investing 8,000 crore rupees in expansion of paper factory, launch of new industrial policy and establishment of food processing facility.
- ITC fillip for FMCG. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);3/15/2015, p10
The article offers information on the business plans of diversified conglomerate, ITC which includes the development of 20 factories for its fast-moving consumer goods business (FMCG).
- Dabur Acquires Turkish Personal Care Firms. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/2/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 22, p15
The article informs that Dabur International Ltd., overseas subsidiary of Indian Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company Dabur India Ltd., has bought three firms namely Hobi Kozmetik, Zeki Plastik and Ra Pazarlama, of Turkey-based personal care company Hobi Group for 69 million dollar. Anand...
- 8 Indians Among World's Best Performing CEOs. // News India Times;1/4/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the eight Indians who were chosen to belong among the wold's best performing chief executive officers (CEO) including Y. C. Deveshwar of ITC, late Subir Raha of ONGC, and Naveen Jindal of Jindal Steel & Power.
- 40 Years Ago and now: How ITC struggles to kick tobacco and what forced it to diversify. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;9/14/2014, p10
The article offers information on the work development of chairman of ITC Ltd., a multi-business conglomerate, Y.C. Deveshwar and mentions his focus on core business (tobacco) and diversifying.
- Is ITC's succession plan gaining speed? // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;3/1/2015, p1
The article reports on the succession planning at ITC India Ltd. in preparation for the retirement of chairman Y. C. Deveshwar in 2015.
- Compete with yourself, not others: Precious lessons from ITC's Yogi Deveshwar. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;9/21/2015, p6
The article offers information on the lessons from conglomerate company ITC chairman Yogi Deveshwar on competing with one's self to be successful in business.
- ITC eyes Rs 1 lakh crore revenue from FMCG business by 2030. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;9/7/2015, p40
The article reports on the target revenue set by diversified group, ITC, by 2030 for its fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) business, which is part of an effort to expand its presence in the segment, presenting the view of ITC chairman Y. C. Deveshwar on the target.
- Lots in a Name. LAYAK, SUMAN // Business Today;9/1/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p173
The article presents the insights of Imerys India chairman Umesh C. Deveshwar regarding the positive side of having ITC chairman Yogesh C. Deveshwar as his brother.