- China's Mengniu Dairy returns to profit. // Dairy Industries International;Jun2010, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the profit of China's biggest maker of liquid milk Mengniu Dairy that has increased to 1.1 billion yuan compared to 948. 6 million yuan loss in 2008.
- Arla aims to be the cream of the crop in China, but will it reassure Chinese consumers? // Irish Farmers Monthly;Jul2012, p74
The article informs that Arla Foods Inc. has purchased 5.9 percent share of the dairy products manufacturer China Mengniu Dairy Co. Ltd.
- CHINA: Danone raises stake in Mengniu. Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);2/12/2014, p4
The article informs about the plans of French food products company, Danone for becoming second-largest shareholder in China Mengniu Dairy Co., manufacturing and distribution company of dairy products.
- Mengniu Dairy reports 50% sales rise in 2005. // Dairy Industries International;May2006, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p11
The article reports on the increase in sales of the dairy products of Inner Mongolia-based Mengniu Dairy Group. The company reported that its 2005 sales has grown up by 50 percent. Yogurt sales has increased by 74.7 percent while milk drinks increased by 134.7 percent. The sales of ice cream has...
- Arla to make big investment in China. // Global Processing;Jul2012, p14
The article reports that Arla Foods will be an indirect shareholder of China Mengniu Dairy Co. Ltd. along with COFCO Corp. Arla will establish the China-Denmark Technology and Cooperation Centre with support by China's Ministry of Agriculture and Denmark's Ministry of Food, Agriculture and...
- Danone Increases Stake in Mengniu from 4 to 9.9 Percent. // China Business Review;Feb2014, p6
The article reports on the announcement of yogurt maker Danone that it has agreed to pay $663 million to increase its stake in China-based milk producer China Mengniu Dairy Co. from 4% to 9.9%.
- News in Brief. // MarketWatch: Food;Dec2008, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p2
The article offers world news briefs related to business. Mars, confectionery company, announces its plan to implement guidelines on the daily amount of nutrition labeling on its chocolate, non-chocolate and other food products. Aira Foods operates a joint venture company with China Mengniu...
- China's Mengniu Answering Competition. // Dairy Foods;Sep2005, Vol. 106 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the financial performance of China Mengniu Dairy. Maintenance of withholding interim dividends despite a jump of first-half profits; Impact of competition on the company's net margin.
- Dairy Industry Profile: China. // Dairy Industry Profile: China;Nov2009, p1
Presents a profile of the Dairy industry in China. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market...