LESSONS FROM THE FRONTIER
- chapter 6: Key Sectors. // China Business Forecast Report;2010 1st Quarter, p51
The article provides information on the key sectors in China that will help in the economic activities and economic developments in the country in 2010 such as the tourism and retail market.
- The Inevitable Superpower: Why China's Dominance Is a Sure Thing. Marien, Michael // World Future Review (World Future Society);Spring2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p114
An abstract of the article "The Inevitable Superpower: Why China's Dominance Is a Sure Thing," by Arvind Subramanian is presented.
- China's economy set for slowdown, severe challenges. // Tibetan Review: The Monthly Magazine on all Aspects of Tibet;Dec2010, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p32
The article reports that the China's economic growth may slowdown by 7% in the next three to five years from its past and current level of 10% or more per year.
- Economy. // China Business Review;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the growth of China's economy in the first half of 2010, according to the U.S. National Bureau of Standards (NBS).
- Harmony strikes a chord. Yearsley, Ben // Money Marketing;4/7/2011, p20
The article presents the author's views on the long-term potentials of China, yet political interference is anticipated to affect its economic growth.
- New stimulus? // China Economic Review (13506390);Aug2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the expectation of economist in China that the government will be announcing a new stimulus for 2011 that will continue the infrastructure investment and help in the economic growth since the existing 586 billion dollars stimulus package will run out at the end of 2010.
- CHINA POSTS SLOWEST ECONOMIC GROWTH SINCE 1990. // CFO Innovation Asia;1/19/2016, p2
The article reports that China has posted a 6.9 percent economic growth in 2015, its slowest since 1990.
- Untitled. Peace, Alexander // Estates Gazette;1/23/2016, Issue 900, p1
The article reports that according to newly released Chinese government statistics, Chinese economic growth slowed to 6.9 percent in the year 2015.
- CRN: The Direction of China's Economic Development in 2013. // Chinascope;May/Jun2013, Issue 63, p37
The article focuses on the article published in the journal "China Review News" on April 15, 2013 which shows the direction of the economic and social development in China in 2013 which include the security of people's livelihood and economic growth.