RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP
- THE BEST...SEAFOOD. // Asia Weekly;8/4/2008, Vol. 2 Issue 30, p31
A review is offered for Ban Ruea Sripot restaurant in Bangkok, Thailand and Jumbo restaurant in Singapore.
- A TRIO OF SEAFOOD SHACKS. Truelove, Meeghan // Town & Country;Jun2010, Vol. 164 Issue 5361, p45
The article reviews several seafood restaurants including Hog Island Oyster Company in Marshall, California, Five Island Lobster Co. in Georgetown, Maine, and Larsen's Fish Market in Massachusetts.
- EATS ALONG JEFFERSON HIGHWAY. Forman, Jay // New Orleans Magazine;Nov2010, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p36
The article reviews several restaurants in Louisiana such as Charlie's Seafood located at Jefferson Highway in Harahan, Mimi's Restaurant located at Jefferson Highway in River Ridge, and Bobby's Seafood located at Jefferson Highway in River Ridge.
- 10 OF THE BEST Lunches, Brunches & Happy Hours. Knapp, Gwendolyn // Saint Charles Avenue;May2010, p47
A review is offered for several restaurants located in New Orleans, Louisiana including Ralph's on the Park, One Restaurant, and Redfish Grill.
- RECOMMENDED. // Prague Post;6/6/2012 supplement, pB10
A review is offered for several restaurants in Prague, Czech Republic including Aureole Asian fusion, Universal French, and Alcron Seafood.
- Table With a View. Simmons, Rence // Times of the Islands;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p78
A review is offered for several restaurants in Southwest Florida including the Turtle Club at Vanderbilt Beach Resort, Chloe's Fresh Seafood & Steaks at DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa, and Thistle Lodge at Casa Ybel Resort.
- DUBROVNIK. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Apr2014, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p180
A review is offered for several restaurants located in Dubrovnik, Croatia including Lady Pi-Pi, Gil's Little Bistro and Proto.
- Just Opened. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/16/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4623, p12
Several reviews are offered for various restaurants in England including Rick Stein seafood restaurant located in Falmouth, Restaurant Michael Nadra in London, and the Wine Press in Harbenden.
- What Fielding Missed. // Time;6/6/1969, Vol. 93 Issue 23, p89
The article reviews several restaurants in Europe including Mitre Hotel in London, England, Piccolo Mondo in Rome, Italy and Alkalde in Madrid, Spain.