Banks Prep Debt for Internet Brands Buyout
- Internet Brands Marketing $435 Loan for KKR Buyout. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;6/9/2013, p1
The article reports on the marketing of $435 first-lien loan by website operator firm Internet Brands Inc. Topics discussed include the utilization of the loan proceeds to finance the company's $1.1 billion buyout by investment firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KRR), the B+ corporate rating...
- Internet Brands Proposes $380 Facility. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/25/2013, p22
The article reports on the 380-million U.S. dollars senior secured credit facility of Internet Brands.
- Internet Brands Completes $755M Loans Issue. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;6/30/2014, p18
The article reports on the allocation by website operator firm Internet Brands of loans for its buyout by private equity company Kohlberg Kravis Roberts in 2014. Topics covered include the value of the first-lien facility and second-lien loan and the debt ratings issued by rating agencies...
- PFD buys C.I. Shenanigans property. Crompton, Kim // Journal of Business (10756124);3/11/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of the C.I. Shenanigans restaurant building and land downtown by the Spokane Public Facilities District (PFD) in Washington.
- An Island of Your Own. Bassett, Michael // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Aug2007, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p27
The article features the two islands available for buyout in the British Virgin Islands. Necker Island is a 74-acre world-class exclusive island resort acquired by Sir Richard Branson in 1970's. A group of 28 people with a budget to pay $46,000 a night will be catered by more than 50 resort...
- Banks Boot up Internet Brands Buyout TLB. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p26
This article reports on the move of a bank consortium to establish price talk on a term loan B that will help back the buyout of Internet Brands by Hellman & Friedman.
- Hellman & Friedman Buys Internet Brands. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p1
The article reports on Hellman & Friedman's purchase of Internet Brands for 640 million U.S. dollars.
- Internet Brands Acquires Net Driven. // Counterman;May2015, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p32
The article reports that website development firm Net Driven has been purchased by media company Internet Brands Inc. which strengthens its position as a top provider of technology solutions for the automobile industry.
- Disc Enthusiast Web Sites Snapped Up. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;4/20/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of the HighDefForum.com and HighDefDigest.com Web sites by Internet Brands. In October 2007, Internet Brands bought DVDTalk.com and is promising new changes. According to Justine Cogan, community manager for Internet Brands, the company is committed to...