Banks Revise Valeant Loans
- Valeant Plans Repricing of $1.9B in Loans. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;5/18/2015, p17
The article reports on the plan of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. to reprice its 1.96 billion dollars in term loans in 2015.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;9/17/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 180, p3
The article reports on the plan of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. to syndicate an additional one billion U.S. dollars of incremental term B loans.
- Banks Talk Price on Valeant TLB. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p2
This article reports that price talk has been established by a bank consortium on a 725 million U.S. dollar term loan B for Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, according to Standard & Poor's.
- JP Morgan Talks Price on $1B Valeant TL. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p44
The article reports on the establishment of price talk on a 1 billion U.S. dollar term loan by JP Morgan backing Valeant Pharmaceutical's acquisition of Medicis Pharmaceutical.
- GS Talks Price on Valeant's $3.55B TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/24/2013, p45
The article reports on the price talk set by investment banking firm Goldman Sachs on the term loan B of Laval, Quebec-based pharmaceutical firm Valeant Pharmaceutical. Proceeds will be used to support the firm's acquisition of eye health products supplier Bausch + Lomb. A B1 rating was assigned...
- Valeant Launching $5.5B Loan Offer Monday. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;3/9/2015, p27
The article reports that Valeant Pharmaceuticals will discuss terms of a proposed loan package in first-lien facilities to fund its acquisition of Salix Pharmaceuticals. Topics discussed include Valeant's plan to raise funds through an unsecured private-sale notes offering, maturity and...
- LOAN NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;6/24/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 25, p2
The article offers news briefs related to loans as of June 24, 2013. Goldman Sachs has set price talk on the $3.55 billion term loan B of Valeant Pharmaceutical. Rochester, New York-based Eastman Kodak is planning to exit bankruptcy with $895 million in exit financing. It adds that a price talk...
- Valeant Sells $900M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/25/2013, p1
The article reports on the 900 million dollar in senior unsecured notes due 2021 sold by Valeant Pharmaceuticals whose proceeds will be used to redeem the company's senior notes due 2016.
- Valeant Completes Refinancing of CF. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/24/2011, p15
The article discusses Valeant Pharmaceuticals' completion of the refinancing of its 2 billion dollar senior secured credit facilities.