Junk Bond and Loan Funds Still Raking It In
- Issuers Look To Loans In Rising Rate Climate. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;5/24/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p1
Focuses on the decisions of U.S. high-yield investors to issue syndicated loans rather than high-yield bonds.
- DATA. // High Yield Report;7/14/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p8
Presents charts depicting the status of the high yield investment market and syndicated leveraged loans for the week ending July 14, 2003.
- HY, Loan Funds Flows Go Negative. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/8/2011, p1
The article reports on the decline in junk bond and leveraged loan funds for the week of August 3, 2011.
- Traditional HY Investors Consider Leveraged Loans. J.F. // High Yield Report;7/19/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the popularity of leveraged bank loans to traditional high yield investors in the United States.
- European CDOs Favor Leveraged Loans for Diversification. Husband, Sarah // High Yield Report;5/21/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 20, pN.PAG
Reports that European collateralized debt obligation (CDO) market is favoring leveraged loans for diversification in the high yield market. Problems faced by CDO product sponsors in the European market due to lack of diversification; Options available to the CDO managers for diversification of...
- Rough CDO highway smoothed over with high yield gold. C.M.O. // Asset Securitization Report;5/19/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p11
Looks at the U.S. collateralized debt obligation (CDO) market in 2002 and 2003. Downgrades for CDO packed with high yield bonds in 2002; Strong performance of high yield loans; Stronger credit performance of senior secured loans; Conservative structure of loan-backed CDO; Structure of a...
- Investors Keep Sending Cash to HY, Loans. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/28/2013, p30
The article discusses the increasing number of investors purchasing high yield (HY) bond funds at 511.6 million U.S. dollars (USD) as of the week ending January 23, 2013 with exchange-traded funds (ETFs) at 40.8% amounting to 208.8 million USD and 703.9 million USD for leveraged loan funds.
- DigitalGlobe Taps HY Market for $600M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/28/2013, p37
The article discusses the 600-million-U.S. dollar (USD) 5.25% senior unsecured notes (SUNs) due 2021 sold by DigitalGlobe in the high yield (HY) market at the price below and at par with price talk at 5.375% for financing its GeoEye acquisition worth 900 million USD.
- The $270B Question: Can Maturing Debt Refinance? M. S. // Bank Loan Report;8/6/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the conditions of the leveraged loans and high yield bonds in the U.S. The author discusses the impact of the current freeze on the credit market on business enterprises. According to Fitch Ratings Inc., there is approximately $270 billion in leveraged loans and high yield...