Goldman Talks Price on $425M GenTek Loan
- GenTek Files for Bankruptcy Protection. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;10/23/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 42, p16
Reports on the filing of GenTek for bankruptcy protection. Business profile of the company; Value of overall net loss; Outlook for the company.
- GenTek's 3Q: Breaking $1 Billion. Lerner, Ivan // Chemical Market Reporter;11/20/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 21, p26
Reports on the third quarter financial results of GenTek Inc. in 2000. Revenue and sales of the company; Reason for the increased earnings; Acquisitions made by the company.
- Bankruptcy filing for GenTek Inc. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/1/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p2B
Focuses on the Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization filed by GenTek Inc. in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware. Assets and liabilities of GenTek.
- Specialties Newsfront. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/22/99, Vol. 256 Issue 21, p26
Presents news on the United States chemical industry as of November 22, 1999. Status of the oilfield chemicals market; Profits of GenTek Inc. in the third quarter of 1999; Percentage increase in the prices of Dow Chemical's glycidyl methacrylate and hydroxy acrylates. INSET: Specialties Briefs.
- GenTek Files Plan to Emerge From Bankruptcy. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/14/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 1, p4
Reports that GenTek Inc. has filed a plan of corporate reorganization in order for the company to emerge from Chapter 11 bankruptcy that it filed in October 2002 in the U.S. Purpose of the reorganization; Benefit of the plan for the company's success; Value of the exit financing facility that...
- Gentek Spin-Off Nears. // Chemical Week;4/14/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 14, p14
Announces the spin-off of the GenTek business of General Chemical company on April 30, 1999. Trading of GenTek stock in the New York Stock Exchange beginning May 3, 1999; Debt of General Chemical; Executives to head GenTek.
- RCN Telecom Upsizes TLB to $808M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p25
The article reports on the move by Princeton, New Jersey-based RCN Telecom to upsize its term loan B by 33 million U.S. dollars to 808 million U.S. dollars.
- THE AMERICAS. // Automotive Engineer;Oct2003, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p9
Presents news briefs related to automobile industry in the U.S. as of October 1, 2003. Establishment of research and development center by Japanese automobile company Suzuki Motor Corp. in Michigan; Plans of automobile company Dana Corp. to open heavy vehicle research and development center in...
- PrettlNoma to mold at facility in N.C. // Plastics News;8/11/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p3
Plastics manufacturing company PrettlNoma Systems Inc. will begin injection molding at a site in Washington by the end of the year 2003, establishing PrettlNoma Systems USA Inc. The group has begun preparing the facility, a 50,000-square-foot, leased site that will host five injection molding...