Primus Sells CypressTree Unit to CIFC
- End of October Target Close for CypressTree Sale. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p10
The article reports on the expected completion of the proposed purchase of Primus Guaranty's CypressTree Investment Management unit and the collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) and structured credit funds it manages, by Commercial Industrial Financial Corp. (CIFC) by the end of October 2010. A...
- CIFC Gains Former UBS Head of CLOs. Colomer, Nora; Ossa, Felipe // High Yield Report;12/31/2012, p5
The article announces the appointment of John Wu, former head of collateralized loan obligation (CLO) structuring at UBS, as managing director and portfolio manager at CIFC Corp.
- CypressTree closes $575M leveraged loan fund. Ben-Amos, Omri // American Banker;8/21/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 161, p8
Reports on CypressTree Investment Management Co.'s formation of CypressTree Investment Partners I Ltd. fund with $575 million collateralized loan. Secured floating-rate notes included in the bond; Jeffrey Garner as manager of the fund; Fidelity Management Trust Co. and Grantham May Van Otterloo...
- Firms rush to exit CLO business. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov2011, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p11
The article announces the sale of the European collateralized loan obligation (CLO) business of Highland Capital Management LP.
- CORRECTIONS/CLARIFICATIONS. // Pensions & Investments;9/3/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p4
A correction to an article related to CypressTree Investment Management Co. that was published in the August 20, 2007 issue is presented.
- CDO Volume Floods 144A Market. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;04/26/99, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p4
Focuses on the performance of the collateralized debt obligation (CDO) issuance in the first quarter of 1999. Details on the rating of Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's Ratings Group on CDO; Views of some analysts.
- CDOs MOVE TO FIRMER GROUND. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p7
Reports on the popularity of real estate collateralized debt obligations (CDO) in the U.S. Emergence of real estate CDO as one of the most active market segments in 2003; Growing demand for real estate deals due to a combination of low interest rates and rising real estate prices; Growth in...
- In a deep freeze. England, Robert Stowe // Mortgage Banking;Feb96, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p50
Predicts the resurgence of the collaterized mortgage obligations (CMO) market in the United States. Indications of market opportunities; Preconditions for a full revival; Competition from institutional investors.
- Who's killing new CMO issues? Muolo, Paul // U.S. Banker;Mar96, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p77
Looks at the collateralized mortgage obligation (CMO) market in the United States. Why have CMOs declined; Examination of CMO market; Description of real estate mortgage investment conduit securities; How banks and insurance companies view CMOs.