Moody's: Credit Spreads Should Thin
- Moody's: Risk 2010 Style Is not Your 2007 Risk. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p34
This article focuses on a report from Moody's Investors Service which claims the current high yield bond spreads in 2010 indicate an increased tolerance for risk.
- Moody's: More Signs Point to Thinner HY Spreads. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p17
The article focuses on a report by Moody's Investors Service, which indicated the likelihood of a continued tightening of high yield bond spreads.
- Excess spread hits all-time high. Gregory, Michael // Asset Securitization Report;12/3/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 46, pN.PAG
Reports on rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s credit card pool statistics for October 2001. Trust excess spread; Charge-offs and delinquencies; Yields of fixed-rate deals.
- GMAC news pleasant surprise to market. G. C. // Asset Securitization Report;10/24/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 40, p4
Reports on General Motors Corp.'s (GMC) sale of a controlling stake in its financing arm, General Motors Acceptance Corp. (GMAC). Speculation on the impact of the sale on GMC's outstanding retail auto loan and wholesale dealer floorplan deals; Spreads on GMAC's triple-A dealer floorplan deals...
- Prepay Gas Bonds Hit by Subprime Woes. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;8/3/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32684, p1
The article reports that the credit spreads in the secondary market have widened 20 to 30 points for prepaid gas bonds in the US. According to Dan Aschenbach of Moody's Investors Service Inc., the subprime mortgage concerns that are impacting financial institutions have some influence on the...
- Moody's: Better Job Market May Thin Spreads. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/14/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p19
The article focuses on a report issued by Moody's Investor Service which revealed that an increase in employment in the U.S. may affect investor risk aversion and high yield spreads. The agency expects that a better employment could reduce investor risk aversion and thin high yield spreads. It...
- Moody's: 2010 Default Outlook Good for Yield, Liquidity. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/10/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p17
The article tackles the report of Moody's Investors Service about its outlook on the bond market. It is believed that lower default rates expected in 2010 will be beneficial for yield spreads, liquidity, and corporate spending. The rating agency changed its November 2009 default rate peak to...
- Moody's Warns on Excess Spreads. G. F. // Leveraged Finance News;10/27/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 41, p1
The article reports on a warning issue by Moody's Investors Service Inc. on excess spreads, saying that increasing interest rates would likely reduce an important form of credit enhancement for U.S. collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) by potentially putting them at risk for downgrades in...
- Moody's: HY Spreads May Drop Below 700. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/19/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p13
The article focuses on a report issued by Moody's Investors Service, which predicted that the high yield bond spread may drop below 700 basis points during the fourth quarter of 2009. According to Moody's, the ratio between high yield upgrades and downgrades are even as of October, a significant...