Banks Set Price Talk on HealthSpring Loans
- Banks to Shop HealthSpring Loans Wednesday. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p37
The article reports on the plan of JPMorgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Raymond James Financial to offer a 400 million U.S. dollar credit facility for the acquisition of Bravo Health by HealthSpring on September 22, 2010.
- Credit counseling crunch is on. Tiffany, Susan // Credit Union Magazine;Jul2003, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the rise of credit counseling in the United States. Rise of consumer bankruptcies; Credit guidance needed by consumers.
- Credit Growth Bucks The Trend. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Oct2010, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the continued credit growth in Brazil, even with the expected slowdown in its economy.
- AWDA university presents. // Automotive Marketing;Jul95, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p15
Presents a pie chart representing return credits composition for February 1995.
- Credit investigation: Can there be too much of a good thing? // Business Credit;Oct93, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p25
Examines the formulation of policy with respect to credit investigation. Types of costs; Tradeoffs in policy; Control of costs; Effects of order size.
- Analyzing credit information: What you see isn't always what you get. Ash, Michael G. // Business Credit;Mar1996, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p7
Focuses on selling of products and services on credit. Avoidance of customers not creditworthy; Determination of a good credit risk.
- Reclaiming seller versus inventory lienholder: Who's on first? Nathan, Bruce S. // Business Credit;Mar1996, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p9
Focuses on the reclamation of the goods of a trade creditor in the United States. Filing of bankruptcy petition; Creditor's entitlement to share in the distribution of the buyer's bankruptcy estate; Lose of enhanced right of recovery.
- The credit lifecycle. Tillesen, Scott R. // Business Credit;Mar1996, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on credit lifecycle. Determination of credit worthiness; Profitable and unprofitable growth; Turning point of the credit cycle; Reorganization.
- In the marketplace. Wolff, Laurence // Business Credit;May96, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p61
Presents a sample of additional products and packages available to credit professionals. Boyd, Brown & Company's Risk-Transfer; AS/400 version of the Deduction Management System (DMS) from CHI/COR Information Management Incorporated; OnePoint MARKET from Baker Hill Corporation; Compra from...