Blockbuster Goes Bust, Files Ch. 11
- Grim reality in Blockbuster filing. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter;3/18/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 42, p2
The article reports on the bankruptcy suffered by the video chain Blockbuster Inc.
- Report: Blockbuster Eyes Bankruptcy. Rozens, Aleksandrs // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 25, p19
The article reports that Blockbuster is searching for a debtor in possession (DIP) loan.
- Chapter 11 could feature for Blockbuster. // Estates Gazette;9/4/2010, Issue 1035, p43
The article reports on the speculation that film rental chain Blockbuster will file for bankruptcy protection in the U.S. in September or October 2010.
- Blockbuster's Fate Appears Sealed. ARNOLD, THOMAS K. // Home Media Magazine;8/9/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p5
The article clarifies his opinion in a story about the possibility that Blockbuster Inc. will file for bankruptcy published in "The Wrap."
- Court OKs Blockbuster Restructuring Officer. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;11/1/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p8
This article reports on the decision of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court to approve the appointment of Jeffrey Stegenga as chief restructuring officer and related personnel who will assist video rental company Blockbuster through its fiscal reorganization.
- Untitled. Dixon, Annabel // Estates Gazette;11/16/2013, Issue 1346, p03
The article reports on the appointment of real estate services provider Savills by Moorfields Corporate Recovery to advise on the administrations of the video and rental chain Blockbuster.
- Judge OKs Blockbuster Legal Fees. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;7/4/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p6
The article reports on the ruling of U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge Burton Lifland, who oversees the Chapter 11 filing of Blockbuster Inc., ordering Blockbuster to pay 80 percent of nearly nine million U.S. dollars in legal fees to 12 firms that handled its bankruptcy from September 23, 2010...
- Blockbuster nears the bottom. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter;9/23/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 25, p5
The article reports on movie renter Blockbuster Inc.'s troubled financial state which might force it to file for bankruptcy protection this week.
- Blockbuster Ups Bankruptcy Threat. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;3/22/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p1
The article focuses on the increased concern over the future of Dallas, Texas-based video rental firm Blockbuster after it included language in a March 16, 2010 filing that it could cease operations due to severe liquidity and debt issues. Chief executive officer (CEO) Jim Keyes stressed the...