CHC Prices $1.1B HY Deal
- David's, CHC, Vanguard Join Bond Calendar. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/8/2012, p16
The article reports that four issuers added in early October 2012 a total of 880 million U.S. dollars to the U.S. junk bond forward calendar. David's Bridal has an offering of 270 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2020, Vanguard Natural Resources with a 200 million U.S. dollar in add-on...
- CHC Helicopter wins Maersk contract. Richfield, Paul // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jun99, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p26
Reports on the five-year offshore helicopter support contract of Danish oil company Maersk for the CHC Helicopter subsidiary British International (BI). Aircraft to be based in Denmark to support Maersk operations in the North Sea.
- Will Bidders Hover Over CHC? Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/16/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p5
Reports that CHC Helicopter Corp. is looking for a buyer to buy its parts manufacturing business St. Johns.
- CHC Helicopter Flies In Market. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;07/10/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p3
Reports on the completion of the sale of a Euro private placement of CHC Helicopter Corp. as of July 10, 2000.
- Merger would create helicopter giant. Richfield, Paul // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jun99, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p42
Reports on CHC Helicopter's plan to acquire the rest of Helicopter Services Group (HSG) after buying a 30 percent stake in the company. Deal to create the largest helicopter operator in the world; Diversity of ownership of HSG's stock as a complication in the deal; Other companies owned by HSG.
- Heli-One, a CHC Helicopter subsidiary, is planning to develop. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Sep2006, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p28
The article reports on the plan of Heli-One to develop a major helicopter maintenance and repair base in Western Canada. Heli-One will establish a facility including aircraft hangar, workshops and office space, with completion anticipated in October 2007. The base will be located in Delta,...
- My Work My Education. // South Asian Post;2/24/2011, p12
The article profiles CHC Helicopter Corp. treasury analyst Teresa Au-Yeung, who always wanted to continue learning regardless of position, fields and industry and to gain experiences in all aspects of businesses.
- CHC SAR Program Reaches New Milestone in Ireland. // Rotor & Wing;Apr2015, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p1
The article offers information on the search and rescue (SAR) operation Sikorsky S-92 helicopter from CHC Helicopter Corp.
- Airbus Helicopters Concludes H175 Tour in Brazil. // Rotor & Wing;7/1/2015, p1
The article reports on the conclusion of Airbus Helicopters' tour of offshore oil and gas support locations in Mexico, the Gulf of Mexico and Brazil to demonstrate its super-medium class H175 helicopter to operators. The operators serving that region mentioned include CHC Helicopter's Brazilian...