Charter Drives By with $750M Offer
- Charter Issues $1B in Drive-By HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p39
The article reports on a drive-by junk bond of 1 billion U.S. dollars issued by Charter Communications on September 20, 2010.
- Charter Issues $1.5B in Upsized HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p6
The article reports that Charter Communications is selling junk bonds worth 1.5 billion U.S. dollars.
- Charter Taking Out TL with $1B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p33
The article reports on the 1-billion U.S. dollar high-yield bond issue from Charter Communications.
- Three Companies Add $1.3B to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/5/2011, p12
The article discusses the junk bonds being sold by three companies, namely Charter Communications' 750 million dollar senior unsecured notes due 2020, Horsham's 300 million dollar senior notes, and PHH's 250 million dollar senior notes due on 2019.
- Charter Prices $1.25B in New Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/13/2012, p14
The article reports on the 1.25 billion U.S. dollar upsized, drive-by high yield deal sold by Charter Communications.
- US Gets Six Deals, Europe Focuses on Xerox. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;1/14/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p7
Presents news briefs on the high yield market in the United States (U.S.) and Europe as of January 14, 2002. Information on the pricing of the zero coupon notes of Paxson Communications; Sale of a debt issue by Charter Communications; Factors that led to the downsizing of several European high...
- Charter Plans $1.6B Drive-By Junk Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p9
The article reports on the plan of Charter Communications, a cable service provider, to price junk bonds worth 1.6 billion U.S. dollars.
- Charter, Optima Price $925M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/5/2011, p15
The article discusses the 925 million dollars raised by Charter Communications and Optima Specialty Steel in junk bonds.
- Charter, CenterPoint Complete HY Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p5
The article reports on the entry of Charter Communications and CenterPoint Energy into the high yield market on January 4, 2011.