DB to Shop $800M Refi Deal for Nalco
- DB to Hit Market with $1.2B Fresenius TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p17
The article announces that Deutsche Bank (DB) has started marketing a cross-border 1.2 billion U.S. dollars term loan for Fresenius SE, a Germany-based unit of global healthcare product provider Fresenius Medical Care.
- DB Talks Price on Nalco Refi Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p21
The article reports on the price negotiation over Deutsche Bank's two term loans for the refinancing of Nalco.
- Deutsche Bank, GE Shop $160M TL for Hilex. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p29
The article reports on a term loan offered by Deutsche Bank and GE Capital for Hilex Poly.
- DB Talks Price on Party City's $1.12B Loan. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/4/2013, p40
The article reports on the price talk set by Deutsche Bank on Party City Holding's term loan repricing.
- DB, Barclays to Shop $225M TL for Metaldyne. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p10
This article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank and Barclays to begin marketing a term loan for Metaldyne Corp. in 2010.
- NexTag's $200M Term Loan Launches. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p2
The article reports that a bank consortium comprising of JPMorgan, Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley will begin marketing a 200 million U.S. dollars term loan B for NexTag, an online comparison-shopping website.
- Banks Upload $1.16B Repricing TL for Tech Co. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p16
This article focuses on the term loan arranged by Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan to help technology products supplier CDW reprice a term loan that the banks syndicated in December 2010.
- DB, Barclays Talk Price on Metaldyne TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p28
The article information on a price talk established by Deutsche Bank and Barclays on a term loan worth 225 million U.S. dollars for Metaldyne Corp.
- Banks Talk Three TL Deals Totaling $2B. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p28
The article reports on the price talk on term loans established by banks including Credit Suisse, Citigroup and Deutsche Bank.