Banks Spice Up $230M Pierre /Advanced Foods Merger Loan
- DB Upsizes Pierre Foods' TL, Cuts Discount. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p15
The article reports on the loan increase offered by Deutsche Bank to Pierre Foods, a Cincinnati-based frozen foods maker.
- DB Prepares $260M TL for Pierre Foods. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p6
The article reports that Pierre Foods will be given a 260-million U.S. dollar term loan by Deutsche Bank.
- Second Liens Pop Up in New Deals. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p25
The article offers a look at the market for second-lien term loans in the U.S. A New York-based banker predicted that second-lien term deals do not seem to be much but if such deals are well-priced and structured, they will be sell. Another banker added that second liens are effectively high...
- BofA and CS Put Together $380M HHI Holdings Deal. // Bank Loan Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p3
The article offers news briefs related to the loan market in the U.S. A 380-million-dollar credit facility was arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse Group AG for auto supplier HHI Holdings. Deutsche Bank is having plans to syndicate 260 million dollars of term loan for...
- Banks Upsize Two Term Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/5/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p21
The article reports on the decision of some banks to increase the size of two term loans in response to strong investor demand. Goldman Sachs and Bank of America has increased the size of a 200 million U.S. dollar term loan for Laureate Education to 280 million U.S. dollars. Wachovia has also...
- Pierre Mini Bite-size Sandwiches. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Nov2009, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p30
The article evaluates the Pierre Mini Bite-size Sandwiches from Pierre Foods Inc.
- Pierre burger packaging now highlights Kraft cheese. // National Petroleum News;Oct2001, Vol. 93 Issue 11, p28
Reports the hamburger recipe and packaging alteration plans of Pierre Foods.
- New products, equipment hope to fill c-store gaps. Traczek, Chris // National Petroleum News;Dec2000, Vol. 92 Issue 13, p26
Reports on the offer of new products and equipment at convenience stores in the United States to increase traffic and purchases. Pierre Foods' breakfast programs; Availability of the Christina Aguilera CD Bubble Gum; Frozen beverages offered.
- Bigger sandwichâ€¦PIERRE's. Lavecchia, Gina // Food Management;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p88
Big AZ introduced by Pierre, now offers a chicken sandwich in its larger, value-sized sandwich line. The new chicken sandwich weighs 9.2 oz. and comes with breaded chicken, two slices of cheese and is served on microwavable bun offered by Pierre. This product has a nine-month frozen shelf life...