Banks Revise Tomkins TL before Syndication
- Banks Shop $1B TLB for Tomkins, Prep Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p6
The article reports that a bank group led by Citigroup is shopping for a 1 billion U.S. dollars term loan that backs the buyout of Tomkins.
- Tomkins Notes Scrapped, TLB Upsized. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p32
This article announces the cancellation by a Citigroup-led bank group of secured notes that it was planning to market for Tomkins due to a decision to shift the balance to a term loan B.
- Gates sale finalized. // Colorado Business Magazine;Oct96, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p79
Announces the completion of Gates Corp.'s sale to Tomkins PLC of London, England on July 29, 1996. Acquisition cost.
- Tomkins slow with strategy. // European Rubber Journal;Jul2001, Vol. 183 Issue 7, p8
Focuses on the failure of Tomkins plc to buy out the preference shareholdings of the Gates family. Amount of Tomkins shares owned by the Gates family; Sales and earnings of the company; Details on the business plan of Tomkins for 2002.
- KIDNEY STONES, AND THEIR PASS RATE. // Accountancy;Feb1996, Vol. 117 Issue 1230, p50
Highlights the financial performance of Tomkins for the six months to October 28, 1995.
- The easy-going acquirer. N.K. // Director;Oct95, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p20
Profiles Greg Hutchings, chief executive at Tomkins. Acquisition of foods company Ranks Hovis McDougall; Comments of city people on Greg Hutchings; Faith in his business strategies.
- Tomkins sees stronger sales in first half, but warns of weakness. // European Rubber Journal;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 192 Issue 5, p2
The article informs that Tomkins PLC has reported sales increase by 23 percent in the six months to June 30, 2010 over the same period a year ago, but fears that in the second half of the year it may decline due to uncertainty in global economy.
- Swaps income reclassified. // Accountancy;Oct94, Vol. 114 Issue 1214, p104
Reports that Tomkins has reclassified net long-term currency swaps income from operating profit to interest in its accounts for the year ended April 30, 1994. Net interest charge analysis; Feedback from Ian Duncan, managing director of Tomkins.
- Onex completes acquisition of Tomkins. // European Rubber Journal;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 192 Issue 6, p6
The article reports that the acquisition of Tomkins PLC has been completed by Onex Corp. and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.