Logan's Roadhouse Serves Up $335M HY Offer
- Logan's Roadhouse Prices $335M for LBO. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p33
This article reports on the sale of junk bonds to finance an acquisition of restaurant chain operator Logan's Roadhouse by private equity firm Kelso & Co. in 2010.
- I couldn't eat another bite. Van Houten, Ben; Klara, Robert // Restaurant Business;06/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 11, p17
Focuses on the plans of Logan's Roadhouse to improve its dessert selection. Introduction of four new signature desserts; Improvement of presentation.
- An inside look. Siudzinski, Paul; Mehegan, Sean // Restaurant Business;03/1/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p15
Features Logan's Roadhouse Inc.'s prototype restaurant. Addition of trappings of 1930's-style roadhouse; Location of the kitchen closer to the dining area; Change in the bar.
- Logan's Roadhouse aims for a `meatier' target market. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/97, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p3
Reports on Logan's Roadhouse Inc.'s marketing for its casual-dining chain based in Nashville, Tennessee. Offering of value menu to a broader market; Introduction and development of new menus; Background on the company's key executives.
- Logan's profits rise 41.4% in first quarter, to $2.29M. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/18/98, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p14
Reports on the financial performance of casual-themed dinner-house operator Logan's Roadhouse Inc. in the first quarter of 1998. Factors which boosted sales over the year-ago level; Introduction of new training and benefit program; Comparison of year-on-year earnings per share.
- Logan's expects $18.1M from secondary issue. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/22/96, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p14
Reports that Nashville, Tennessee-based Logan's Roadhouse Inc.'s secondary stock issue has earned about $18.1 million in net proceeds for the company.
- CBRL's Logan's Roadhouse plots several Texas locations. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun2000, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p73
Focuses on the addition of Logan's Roadhouse restaurants in several cities in Texas and Michigan. Background on the company; Estimated number of units owned and franchised by Logan's by fiscal year 2001; Estimated sales of Logan's by fiscal year 2001.
- Logan's Roadhouse offers a wagonful of food and good times. Smyth, Whit // Nation's Restaurant News;05/12/97, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p126
Features the Logan's Roadhouse Inc. chain of restaurants. Headquarters; Number of units; Annual sales per unit; States where located; Type of concept; Average check; Growth and development of the business; Key personnel behind the chain's success; Management and marketing approaches; Focus on...
- Logan's '95 earnings rise 82.7% with 4 new units. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/4/96, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the financial performance of Logan's Roadhouse Inc. for the fourth quarter of 1995.