Price Talk on NBTY Bonds Tops 9%
- LI stock brief. R.P. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/09/98, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p1
Focuses on the financial performance of vitamin manufacturer NBTY Inc. for the first quarter ended December 31, 1998. Increase in revenues; Impact of company's acquisition of Holland & Barrett; Expansion of its Vitamin World program into all Phar-Mar stores.
- NBTY posts 3Q drop. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/13/99, Vol. 46 Issue 33, p13A
Reports on the decline of the financial performance of Long Island, New York-based vitamin supplement firm NBTY Inc. for the 1999 third quarter.
- LI stock brief. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/21/97, Vol. 44 Issue 29, p11
Reports on the stock performance of NBTY as of July 21, 1997. Figures related to a reported increase in the company's net income for the second quarter of 1997; Attributed factor for the reported revenue growth; Company's product offerings.
- Sales advance 45% for NBTY. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/24/97, Vol. 44 Issue 47, p11
Reports on the increase in Bohemia, New York-based NBTY Inc.'s sales for the fiscal year ended September 30, 1997. Net income; Earnings per share; Impact of one-time nonrecurring charges on earnings per share.
- NBTY Raises Liability Insurance Requirements. // Nutraceuticals World;Mar2013, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p24
The article reports on the increase of liability insurance limits of Ronkonkoma, New York-based NBTY Inc. starting December 2012 to follow the undertakings of Whole Foods Markets and Walgreens.
- Focus on weight loss leads to gains. // Crain's New York Business;1/20/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p20
Focuses on the performance of New York-based weight-control product manufacturers NBTY Inc. as of January 2003. Reasons for rise in sales of the company; Amount of revenue earned by the company in 2002; Strategies adopted by the company for the promotion of its products.
- NBTY Prices $650M HY Deal for LBO. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p16
The article reports on the junk bonds introduced by Ronkonkoma, New York-based health products provider NBTY on September 22, 2010.
- VITAMINS. Veiders, Christina // SN: Supermarket News;10/11/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 41, p43
The article announces that Nature's Bounty Inc. won the Category Excellence Awards in the vitamins category, given by the periodical "Supermarket News."
- Vitamins get tween makeover. // Drug Store News;12/8/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p47
The article evaluates The Tony Hawk HuckJam, a chewy gummy vitamins from NBTY.