CS Shops $125M TL for Chemical Unit Buyout
- J.T. Baker TL Breaks, Rises on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p25
The article offers information on a term loan worth 145 million U.S. dollars, which will be used to finance New Mountain Capital's buyout of Covidien's J.T. Baker unit.
- New Mountain Exits MailSouth. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p24
The article reports that MailSouth will be sold by New Mountain Capital to Court Square Capital.
- Covidien to shed Specialty Chemicals for $280M in cash. // Medical Device Daily;5/27/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 102, p3
The article announces the definitive agreement entered into by Covidien in Dublin, Ohio to sell its Specialty Chemicals business to an affiliate of New Mountain Capital in New York, in the amount of 280 million U.S. dollars.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;8/31/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 169, p2
The article reports on the success of Covidien to complete the sale of its Specialty Chemicals business to an affiliate of New Mountain Capital for a cash price of about 280 million dollars.
- Quad-C Unloads NuSil Technology. Kellerhals, Richard // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p4
The article reports that NuSil Technology will be acquired by New Mountain Capital for around 735 million U.S. dollars.
- Private Equity Fund Acquires RedPrairie. // Material Handling Management;Mar2010, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the plan of New Mountain Capital LLC, a New York-based private equity firm, to purchase RedPrairie Holding Inc., a provider of workforce, inventory and transportation software.
- HIM Vendor HealthPort under New Ownership. Goedert, Joseph // Healthdatamanagement.com;10/31/2014, p5
The article reports on the acquisition by equity firm New Mountain Capital LLC of health information management software and services firm HealthPort.
- New Mountain Pays $417M for Recruitment Firm. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/4/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p21
The article reports on the acquisition by New Mountain Capital as of early November 2013 of talent acquisition and management services firm Alexander Mann from Graphite Capital for 416.5 million dollars.
- Covidien to Sell Mallinckrodt Baker. // BioPharm International;Jul2010, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p16
The article reports on the plan of Dublin, Ireland-based Covidien PLC to sell its Specialty Chemicals business known as J. T. Baker and Mallinckrodt Laboratory Chemicals to an affiliate of New Mountain Capital LLC for 280 million dollars.