Qudos Design Ltd
- Qudos secures stand contract for British Gas. // Event;Feb2003, p5
Reports that Qudos Design Ltd. has won an events contract with British Gas to design and supply stands and feature areas in 2003. Qudos' first task; Show where the stand will debut; Four areas of the stand.
- Qudos creates car launch for Jaguar Racing. // Event;Feb2002, p14
Reports on the launch of the 2002 R3 Grand Prix car by the Jaguar Formula One racing team during an event organized by Qudos Design in Great Britain in January 2002. Record attendance of the event; Reason for the selection of the car according to Qudos director Anton Jerges.
- Qudos wins global account at Hitachi. // Event;Jul/Aug2002, p9
Reports on the appointment of Qudos Design to handle international exhibition activities for Hitachi Europe Digital Media Group. Background on the restructuring of Qudos; Details on the pan-European project of Qudos for Vodafone; Information on Qudos director Lester Batchelor.
- BUSINESS briefs. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p14
Reports on news and developments concerning businesses in the United States, as of July 28, 2003. Improvement in the quarterly Measure of Business Confidence; Increase in job search times; Bullish attitude of builders of single-family homes.
- Companies add locations in Atlanta. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the opening of businesses in various locations in Atlanta, Georgia. Manhattan Associates' relocation of its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia; Robocom Systems Inc.'s opening of an office in Atlanta, Georgia to provide technical support to its customers in the Southeast; Acculift...
- Rates up? No Problem. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p32
Focuses on the financing options of junk rated companies in the U.S. Bond issuance of Dynergy Inc.; Shifting of the securities market.
- Quality programme. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p29
Presents an outline of a quality program designed to help New Zealand business enterprises reach international levels of performance. Background of the foundation; Coverage of the program.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p71
Presents several legal cases concerning business enterprises in New Zealand. Includes non-assessable ruling of the rent subsidy received by Coopers & Lybrand; Costs award to Arthur Anderson sued by directors of Irdoss Computer Systems; Twice-yearly audit of Crown Casino.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov97, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p76
Presents several legal cases involving different business enterprises in New Zealand. Liability of a lost investment; Negligence of an appraisal report; Personal guarantee within the accrual rules.