PCI Live Design
- Cordiant buys PCI to create network. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p6
Focuses on the purchase of PCI LiveDesign by global marketing communications group Cordiant. Clientele of PCI; Terms of the acquisition.
- Design duo become Pci:Live. // Event;Mar2002, p9
Presents information on the merger of HP:ICM and PCI Live Design. Name of the company after the merger; Clients of the company; Concern of HP:ICM clients.
- Cordiant fuses HP:ICM and PCI. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p5
Reports on the decision of global communications group Cordiant to merge HP:ICM and PCI LiveDesign in 2002. Headquarters of the merged company; Number of staff at the company.
- BUSINESS briefs. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p14
Reports on news and developments concerning businesses in the United States, as of July 28, 2003. Improvement in the quarterly Measure of Business Confidence; Increase in job search times; Bullish attitude of builders of single-family homes.
- Companies add locations in Atlanta. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the opening of businesses in various locations in Atlanta, Georgia. Manhattan Associates' relocation of its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia; Robocom Systems Inc.'s opening of an office in Atlanta, Georgia to provide technical support to its customers in the Southeast; Acculift...
- Rates up? No Problem. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p32
Focuses on the financing options of junk rated companies in the U.S. Bond issuance of Dynergy Inc.; Shifting of the securities market.
- Quality programme. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p29
Presents an outline of a quality program designed to help New Zealand business enterprises reach international levels of performance. Background of the foundation; Coverage of the program.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p71
Presents several legal cases concerning business enterprises in New Zealand. Includes non-assessable ruling of the rent subsidy received by Coopers & Lybrand; Costs award to Arthur Anderson sued by directors of Irdoss Computer Systems; Twice-yearly audit of Crown Casino.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov97, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p76
Presents several legal cases involving different business enterprises in New Zealand. Liability of a lost investment; Negligence of an appraisal report; Personal guarantee within the accrual rules.