Beach party for Lipton Ice Tea
- Pepsi Gets Peevish. Lippert, Barbara // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/8/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 35, p36
The article focuses on an advertising campaign of Pepsi Vanilla. The advertisement was released during the MTV Video Music Awards. Pepsi is less interested in making a searing social statement and more concerned with launching a new flavor offensive in the cola wars: specifically, playing...
- Snapple Fortifies for Pepsi, Coke Challenge. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;1/7/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p4
Deals with the strategies adopted by the Snapple Beverage Group to compete with Coke and Pepsi in 2002. Increase in the caffeine content of Snapple Elements; Overview of promotional campaigns; Amount invested to promote its beverage products.
- Campbell accelerates Splash ride. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;10/09/98, Vol. 39 Issue 39, p10
Announces Campbell Soup Co.'s launch of three flavors for its V8 Splash nutritional drink product. Advertising campaign planned for the beverages starting January 1998; Other sales promotional campaigns.
- Benecol to build customer view with Dairy-free launch. Kimberley, Sara // Precision Marketing;8/10/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p3
The article reports on the move of Benecol to launch a major campaign that will establish customers' view for its new product Benecol Dairy Free in Great Britain. The promotion strategies of the company include having a direct mail drive, directing consumers to the firm's dairy free microsite...
- Axis Of V. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Sep2005, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the collaboration of several companies to create the Slides Down Easy campaign for the V Black beverage. Name of companies that created a multi-channel advertising and promotional events for the product.
- Ribena to revamp site in bid to attract a more adult audience. // New Media Age;9/1/2005, p3
This article reports that Ribena, a GlaxoSmithKline soft drinks brand, is implementing changes to its Web site as of September 2005 to attract a more adult audience in Great Britain for its drinks. Parent company GlaxoSmithKline is keen to turn Ribena away from being seen as just a children's...
- From 'Cool' to 'Yule.'. Winters, Patricia; Levin, Gary // Advertising Age;10/15/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 43, p4
This article reports on the advertising campaign of Pepsi-Cola Co. for the 1990 holiday season in the U.S. Pepsi-Cola is going from its hip summertime Pepsi Cool Cans promotion to a Yule Cans effort to help ring in the holiday selling season. New advertising will feature the zany Polar Bear Club...
- Sweepstakes--Pepsi-Cola Co. // Advertising Age;10/15/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 43, p45
This article presents a case study of the sweepstakes promotion of Pepsi-Cola Co. in the U.S. The promotion, called Case de Sus Suenos (House of Your Dreams), features a grand prize of $100,000. Entries are collected through point-of-purchase and mail entries. Advertising includes network...
- Mott's $5M Clamato Creative Boosts Ties to Hispanic Consumers. Reyes, Sonia // Brandweek;06/18/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 25, p14
Reports on the launching of an advertising campaign for Mott's Clamato line of tomato-based drinks aimed at the Hispanic market with a summer onpack promotion with seasoning maker Twang, in July 2001. Features of the promotion; Percentage of Clamato usage as of June 2001; Growth of Mott's sales...