Capital Events to set up UK branch
- Donut Hole moves bakery to North Side from Suncrest. Cooley, Megan // Journal of Business (10756124);1/30/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 3, pB15
Reports on the decision of Donut Hole Bakery to move its main operation from Suncrest area to North Side in Spokane, Washington. Addition of a lunch menu at its new location; Information on owners of the business; Expansion plans of the bakery.
- Moved to new quarters. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Apr97, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p10
Announces the relocation of several business enterprises in the United States as of April, 1997. Includes the moving of Wild Side's key offices; Lydia's Land's production facilities; Coffee Masters' corporate and manufacturing offices.
- GTEC hits trifecta in recruits to close April. Delgado, Steve // Inside Tucson Business;5/5/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the efforts of the Greater Tucson Economic Council to attract companies to relocate in Tucson, Arizona. Names of the companies planning to relocate in the area; Nature of their businesses; Benefits offered by the council to relocating companies.
- Who pays wins. Murdoch, Adrian // Management Today;Apr97, p60
Discusses the benefits and costs of setting up industrial locations in Great Britain. System for incentives disbursement; Characterization of the financial assistance available; Types of financial incentives offered to companies; Effect of the discrepancies between different regions; Reasons...
- A zone of relief from regulation? Worsham, James // Nation's Business;Oct95, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p73
Focuses on the easing of federal regulations for businesses relocating to urban sites in the United States. Legislation to combat regulatory redlining of urban centers; Setting up a local commission to decide the exceptions; Federal agency responsible for enforcing the regulation as having the...
- Ranking the states. Bandhausen, Kurt // Financial World;11/18/96, Vol. 165 Issue 14, p64
Ranks the states on the United States based on their suitability as location for business enterprises. Criteria used in the ranking; Cost of doing business; Economic potential; Poverty rate; Business closings; Educated labor supply.
- Creating a regional identity for the Valley. Wetzel, John // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;03/13/2000, Issue 322589, p35
Comments on developments related to economic conditions in the San Joaquin Valley, California, as of March 13, 2000. Importance of creating a regional identity to convince companies to locate their business operations in the region; Need for cooperation among the counties in the region.
- Non-economic intangibles are valuable. Peskin, Myron I.; Halpern, David // Business Forum;Summer90, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p25
No abstract available.
- The site is right (isn't it?). Farkas, David // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct97, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p55
No abstract available.