- Go on-line to visit show before the doors open. Cleaver, Joanne // Crain's Chicago Business;01/26/98, Vol. 21 Issue 4, pSR2
Looks at how interested persons used the Internet to visit the 1998 Housewares trade show in Chicago, Illinois, before it was opened. How trade show consultants feel about virtual trade shows; Format used by these virtual trade shows; Type of information that is made available by virtual trade...
- King Arthur Centre. // British Heritage;Oct/Nov2001, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p6
Presents an exhibit of texts, books, and paintings pertaining to King Arthur at the Arthurian Center in London, England. Description of the center; Contact information; Web site information.
- Today On WWD.COM. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/23/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 105, p2
The article presents information on several reports published in the www.com website including pictures from the after party of an exhibition in Cannes and the Beauty Culture, latest resort collections, and another on financial news.
- Four buy EOE web package. // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p14
Focuses on the Web-based package that let trade show organizers produce Web sites without a computer programmer from Expo Online Express. Companies that signed up to the package; Number of exhibitions that opted for the service; Importance of the company to trade show organizers.
- Today On WWD.COM. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/1/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 1, p2
The article offers information regarding the article published on the website of the journal including photographs of the Hussein Chalayan exhibit held at Les Arts DÃ©coratifs, financial news and daily stock movements, and preview of the Couture week held in Paris.
- Exhibition news. // International Construction;Dec2010, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p12
The article reports that the readers who have missed the news related to 2010 Bauma China exhibition can read it on the website, www.khl.com of the journal.
- COOL CLICKS. Kooser, Amanda C. // Entrepreneur;Dec2002, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p64
Features the TradeShowCoach Web site which offers information and services for trade-show organizers and participants. Site content; Details on booth design and appearance.
- APEX goes live. // Construction Europe;Apr2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p14
The article reports that the visitors to the web site khl.com can find a link to the new APEX exhibition web page on the events tab after the site went live at the end of March, 2011.
- Today On WWD.COM. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/1/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 69, p2
The article presents a list of articles published today on the website "WWD.COM," which includes images of the exhibition "The Museum of Everything," American Apparel stores and operations and a blog.
- Online Expo the answer for cabin fever, and more. Berklan, James M. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Feb2012, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p56
The article offers information on an online exposition from the journal on the website of the journal on March 21-22, 2012.