Dan Dare flies in to RAF Club
- Muller from fuller. Holohan, Dan // Contractor Magazine;Apr98, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p30
Describes the attempts of a Fuller Sales representative to sell a new boiler line. Importance of positive thinking; Why product lines are changed; Need for sales representatives to adapt.
- Retailing Hedonic Consumption: A Model of Sales Promotion of a Leisure Service. Wakefield, Kirk L.; Barnes, James H. // Journal of Retailing;Winter96, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p409
Shows that sales promotion has focused on information processing of price discounts for consumer goods. Sales promotions for leisure services; Model of sales promotion for hedonic consumption; Background information on studies relevant to sales promotion; Hypotheses and methodology of the...
- Sales clinic. // Agri Marketing;Feb97, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p50
Answers questions related to sales promotions. Uses of calculations as guidelines; Customers' time preference; Value of telephones and fax machines.
- Samsung and Orange in incentive link-up. // Precision Marketing;9/30/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p5
Reports on the offering of a free replica shirt in a joint campaign from Samsung and Orange in Great Britain.
- RollerBlade moves into deal with NYC parks. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;7/28/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p24
Presents information about advertising promotions and events for the week of July 28, 1997. The deal made between Rollerblade and the New York City Parks Department; Anheuser-Busch's decision to break a retail promotion for its Natural Light beer; MarketSource's online promotion targeting high...
- Too Too Solid Flesh. Nudd, Tim // Adweek Eastern Edition;10/22/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 43, p42
Reports the approval of the extension of a novel promotion at the Lugner City Shopping Mall in Vienna, Austria. Success of the marketing of the novel; Items given to topless women shopping at the mall.
- An Olde Feedstore Holds February Weekend Antiques. // Antique Shoppe Newspaper;Feb2010, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p33
The article offers information on the February Weekend Antiques Sale of An Olde Feedstore in Dunedin, Florida from February 20-21, 2010.
- Selling to the big guys: Be bold, be professional. Malott, Kristen // Wenatchee Business Journal;Nov95, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p36
Offers insights on selling to big companies. Importance of telephone call and a get-acquainted appointment; Offer of variety of products, competitive price and service.
- Bass Pro Shops Garland presents Bucks with Bizarre Racks Contest. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);1/10/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the Bizzare Racks Contest offered by Bass pro Shops at 5001 Bass Pro Drive in Garland, Texas on January 19, 2008.