Miller stages Ibiza parties
- Miller Lite launches new summer contest. Carmona, Jose L. // Caribbean Business;6/1/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p46
Reports that Miller Brewing International has launched the Miller Lite Jet Tour, a summer promotional contest in Puerto Rico. Range of prices for contest winners; Joining criteria; Part of the firm's efforts to offer innovative, exciting and refreshing promotions.
- Miller Looks to Tout 'Genuine' in MGD. Beirne, Mike // Brandweek;9/25/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 35, p9
The article reports on the market positioning of Miller through its tagline Experience is golden for its Genuine Draft beer in the U.S. The Miller Genuine Draft beer has declined in sales that is why the company is conducting campaigns to promote the product. The total media expenditures for the...
- SAB MILLER: MILLER GENUINE DRAFT. Dougherty, Sheila // Advertising Age;7/18/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 29, p29
Reports on the genuinely easy advertising campaign introduced by London, England-based Mother's for Miller Genuine Draft. Concept of the advertisement.
- Marketer stages a seminar for its 'field force'. // Marketing News;2/14/86, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p26
The article discusses the move of Miller Brewing Co. marketers to convene the members of the rock bands in its Rock Network program for schooling in the fundamentals of music marketing. According to Gary Reynolds, originator of Rock Network, the bands were told how to be more effective in their...
- Miller Time: Pigs sprout Shamrocks. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;12/01/97, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p6
Reports that some Miller Brewing wholesalers will feature images of Chia Pigs sprouting shamrocks during St. Patrick's Day. Details on the promotion strategy; Opposition of some wholesalers to the promotional campaign.
- It's in the can. // Marketing News;4/25/94, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the plan of Miller Brewing Co. to give away T-shirts inserted into a specially designed Miller Lite cans for their summer sales promotion in the U.S.
- Miller Zeroes in on Cyber-Chuggers With Online `Get the Goods' Program. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;04/10/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 15, p6
Focuses on the Miller Get the Goods, an online program to promote Miller Brewing's premium brands Miller Lite and Miller Genuine Draft. Duration of the promotion; Details on the program; Prizes of the promotion; Criticisms on the promotion efforts.
- Restaurants to Host Summertime Block Parties in the Gaslamp. // San Diego Business Journal;06/05/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p61
Reports that Gaslamp Quarter Association will hold free happy hour music block parties in San Diego, California in June and July, 2000. Sponsorship by Miller Brewing Co.; Music at the lounges of the eateries Dick's Last Resort and Redfish.
- Sour taste in E! 'Soup' deal. // Advertising Age;8/24/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 34, p16
Discusses the E! Entertainment Television's Talk Soup' Miller Chiller advertising campaign. Possibility that the Miller Chiller backfires on sponsor Miller Brewing Co.; Suggestion that it is an obligation of the media to keep their products distinct from the sales messages of advertisers/sponsors.