Car show rejects outsource claim
- UK: SMMT says summer shutdowns slow UK car production. Roberts, Graeme // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);9/28/2014, p12
The article presents information on a report from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) that states that summer shutdowns has slowed down August 2014 car production in Great Britain.
- Carmakers face graduate shortage and green laws. // Professional Engineering;01/14/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p9
Looks at the Society of Motoring Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) and the Motor Industry Research Association (Mira), pointing out problems, the car industry will face in 1998. Mention of the problems; Comments from John Wood, managing director of Mira; More detailed information.
- Trade rejects cars forecast. // Professional Engineering;03/26/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders' criticism of the car ownership forecasts issued by the British government and pressure groups. Description of the government figures as misleading and alarmist; Alleged unreliability of the forecasts.
- Record car sales boosts honing tool. // MWP;Mar2013, Vol. 157 Issue 2, p12
The article reports that according to Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders Ltd. cars sales in 2012 were at record levels.
- Back chat. Rutherford, Mike // Auto Express;4/8/2015, Issue 1365, p98
A post from the author regarding the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders Ltd. (SMMT) and the contribution of the British automotive industry to the economy of Great Britain, is presented.
- British car industry's record year. // Auto Express;7/1/2015 Special Issue, Issue 1377, p13
The article discusses British automobile industry where according to the latest report from Society of Motor Manufacturers & Traders, the industry has shown a record of achievement 69.5 billion pounds in the year 2014 with 440,000 pounds average worker generation.
- Emissions cut while junk cars mount up. // Professional Engineering;11/13/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p16
Relates the results of a Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders report on engineering advances to help clean up the car industry. Average fuel consumption; Improvements in industrial carbon dioxide emissions.
- Accelerated production. // Engineer (00137758);6/28/2012, Vol. 296 Issue 7841, p22
The article focuses on the data released by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT), which shows that car production in Great Britain continued to grow in May 2012.
- Exports lead 2011 rise in UK car manufacturing. whitel // MWP (Online Edition);9/28/2012, p146
The article focuses on the report issued by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders Ltd. (SMMT) which highlights the condition of the car manufacturing industry in Great Britain in 2011, with emphasis on its 5.8 percent increase due to the high record levels of exports.