Ticket plan at London Arena
- Enlisted force. Nealon, Tara // Marketing Week;6/4/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p57
Focuses on information compiled by companies in relation to customer loyalty programs in Great Britain. How this information is being used in the marketing process of companies; In-depth look at buying to a loyalty scheme's database; Cost incorporated in the use of the database. INSET: IDM...
- The gentle touch. Francis, Keith // Marketing Week;6/4/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p63
States that customer loyalty depends on the skills of today's sales people in Great Britain. Requirements for retaining customers; In-depth look at the approach which should be used by sales persons; Information on the awareness of customers.
- Loyalty cards are missing the point. Conley, Clare // Marketing Week;6/18/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p21
Focuses on the use of supermarket loyalty cards in Great Britain. Details on the launching of the Clubcard by Tesco supermarket in 1995; Amount of money spent annually on loyalty cards; Views that loyalty programs do not generate real loyalty; What is Sainsbury supermarket's main focus;...
- Rivals join forces as customers wise up to the loyalty game. Trickett, Eleanor; Cook, Richard // Campaign (UK);08/28/98, Issue 35, p19
Looks at the use of loyalty cards used by companies to inspire customer loyalty of products. Views of Terry Hunt, the creative director of Evans Hunt Scott advertising agency; Belief that multi-company operations can offer greater access to data at a lower investment level.
- A-Z of customer loyalty. Rowell, Tim // Campaign (UK);07/03/98, Issue 27, p33
Presents an alphabetical glossary of customer loyalty. Information on affinity cards; Insight on customer loyalty programmes; Details on data cleansing and enhancement.
- Discover true commitment. Woolgar, Tim // Campaign (UK);07/03/98, Issue 27, p37
Presents information on customer loyalty, focusing on methods to help clients discover the commitment of their customers. Information on the measuring of loyalty; Rule to remember on customer loyalty; Details on the measuring of customer loyalty. INSET: Performace improvement planner.
- Where customer loyalty begins. Seidman, Bruce // Franchising World;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p26
Presents ways on how to keep customer loyalty. Characteristics of front-line people; Examples of chains with great lighting and bright displays in the United States; List of words that will make a customer-company relationship; Sales strategies for building loyal customer.
- Customer loyalty: Profitable revenue. Romagnole, Anthony // Executive Excellence;Jul98, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p19
Deals with customer loyalty as a factor in increasing revenue as well as profits. Possibilities of customer loyalty to a client; Factors missing about customers; How to prevent customers from becoming disloyal or lost customers.
- "An Assessment of the Value of Slot Clubs as Drivers of Casino Loyalty". Hendler, Flavia; Braun-LaTour, Kathryn A. // Advances in Consumer Research;2007, Vol. 34, p690
The article presents an abstract of the article "An Assessment of the Value of Slot Clubs as Drivers of Casino Loyalty" by Flavia Hendler and Kathryn A. Braun-LaTour.