Virgin Trailer Park act
- Virgin Mobile coming to America. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p1
Announces the plan of virtual network operator Virgin Mobile USA to sign an agreement with a telecommunication carrier in the United States and offer nationwide service by the end of 2001.
- Virgin Mobile gears up for Â£1m direct assault on student market. Rosser, Michael // Precision Marketing;10/18/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p6
Reports that the Virgin Mobile is preparing to launch its marketing campaign directed towards the student market with an integrated campaign designed to increase subscriptions. Incentives offered to participants; Marketing activities.
- Virgin Mobile to open up third party premium SMS. Pearse, Justin // New Media Age;1/23/2003, p3
Focuses on the decision of Virgin Mobile to open up third party reverse billing for short messaging system (SMS) service. Benefits to content providers; Reason for the reluctance of Virgin Mobile to allow third party premium SMS access in year 2002; Issues on the quality of SMS services.
- Virgin Mobile viral drive to estate agents. // Precision Marketing;9/6/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 49, p3
Reports the launching of electronic mail marketing campaign by Virgin Mobile in Great Britain. Features of the campaign; Campaign designer.
- Virgin Mobile sets sights on Asia. // RCR Wireless News;6/18/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p40
Reports on the plan of Virgin Mobile to expand its mobile virtual network operations into the Asian market. Cost of the expansion; Expansion period targeted by the company; Target markets of the company in Asia.
- New Competitor Steps In Strong. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;05/07/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the emergence of virtual network operators in the United States such as Virgin Mobile that might become strong competitor of wireless communication system operators. Strategy of Virgin Mobile; Remaining uncertainties about third-generation wireless services; Impact of consolidation...
- COLOMBIA: Virgin Mobile to spend USD$300 million on LatAm operations over the next five years. // Latin America Telecom;Feb2012, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p9
The article presents information on the planning of Virgin Mobile Telecoms Ltd. to invest around 300 million U.S. dollars over the next five years in Latin America.
- The right MVNO cocktail? Secker, Matthew // Telecommunications - International Edition;May2002, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p16
Focuses on the business models of Virgin Mobile chief executive officer Tom Alexander. Company objectives on the customer service contentment; Advantage of network operators; Rationalization of the organization and investments.
- Big ring. // Wireless Asia;Oct2001, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p36
Reports on Virgin Mobile's setting of a world record for the most mobile phones ringing in unison. Paying of the theme used by Pearl & Dean.