- DDR to take over management of its local malls in August. Rosa, Taina // Caribbean Business;7/20/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p6
The article reports on the decision of Ohio-based Developers Diversified Realty Corp. (DDR) to take over the management of its 15 shopping malls, which are managed by PMI Group Inc. in Puerto Rico, beginning August 15, 2006. PMI executives, who have managed the malls before former owner...
- PMI Group Names International Chief . // American Banker;9/24/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 183, p9
Reports that banking company PMI Group Inc. has promoted Bradley M. Shuster to president of international and strategic investments with effect from January 2002. Responsibilities of Shuster after being promoted; Previous designation of Shuster in the company.
- PMI Mortgage assists affordable housing. // Mortgage Banking;Jul94, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p7
Reports on the affordable housing agreement between PMI Mortgage Insurance and the Neighborhood Housing Services of America (NHSA). Partnership details.
- PMI ratings lowered. // Mortgage Banking;Dec94, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the lowering of the rating of PMI Mortgage Insurance by rating agencies.
- Encrypted EDI transactions sent over Internet. // Mortgage Banking;Mar97, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p7
Reports on PMI Mortgage Insurance Co.'s use of Internet to send and receive encrypted electronic data interchange (EDI) transmissions of mortgage insurance applications from Norwest Mortgage Inc.
- PMI Backs $1.4B Irish Transaction. // National Mortgage News;5/13/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p15
Reports on the participation of PMI Mortgage Insurance Ltd. in a mortgage credit enhancement transaction in Dublin, Ireland.
- PMI to remarket CLM Technologies tool that appraises through benchmarking. Marjanovic, Steven // American Banker;11/10/95, Vol. 160 Issue 218, p14
Reports on a remarketing agreement made by PMI Mortgage Insurance Co. with CLM Technologies Inc. to distribute and sublicense appraisal software from CLM. Software features and capabilities; CLM clients; PMI and CLM contract negotiations with other private data sources.
- Impairment test. // Professional Safety;Dec96, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p57
Introduces the FIT eye impairment unit by PMI company. Features of the product; Who FIT is specially designed for; Information on FIT.
- PMI, banks share risk in low-income program. Talley, Karen // American Banker;11/6/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 214, p15
Reports on the teamup between Neighborhood Housing Services of America and PMI Mortgage Insurance Co. to share the risk in a low-income mortgage loan servicing program. Features of the program.