Murkowski is punished for defiance
- GOP Senators Decide Not To Demote Murkowski On Energy Panel. Holly, Chris // Energy Daily;9/23/2010, Issue 182, p3
The article examines the decision of the Senate Republican Conference not to demote Senator Lisa Murkowski as ranking Republican on the Senate Energy and Natural Resources. News that Murkowski will be replaced by Senator Richard Burr, the next most senior member of the energy panel, circulated...
- Murkowski's Defeat Puts Burr In Line For Top GOP Energy Slot. Holly, Chris // Energy Daily;9/2/2010, Issue 168, p2
The article reports that North Carolina Senator Richard Burr could be the next senior Republican on the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee in the U.S. following the defeat of Senator Lisa Murkowski in the Republican Senate primary in Alaska. It is noted that Burr would likely bring a...
- CORRECTION. // Hill;3/12/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p3
A correction to an article, which mistakenly identified Republican Senator Lisa Murkowski as a Democrat, in the March 11, 2008 issue is presented.
- Maneuvering Murkowski. // Hill;9/22/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 102, p32
The author reflects on the right of Senator Lisa Murkowski to continue fighting for her seat as senior Republican Senate Energy panel in the November election in the U.S. in 2010.
- Correction. // American Indian Report;Oct2007, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p1
This article presents a correction on a story featuring Senator Lisa Murkowski who was mistakenly reported to represent the state of Arkansas.
- Lawmakers Who Oppose Epa's Ghg Regulations Face More Attacks. // AirGuide Online.com;2/15/2010, p1
The article reports that Alaska Republican Senator Lisa Murkowski has received criticisms from the environmentalists by opposing the greenhouse-gas emissions law regulated by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Murkowski denies role in scholarship assistance. // Hill;12/17/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 142, p11
The article reports that U.S. Senator Lisa Murkowski denies her role in getting a full-ride scholarship assistance for a family member at a private East Coast university.
- Senators won't back Murkowski write -in. Rushing, J. Taylor // Hill;9/15/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 99, p6
The article reports on the failure of Alaska Senator Lisa Murkowski to obtain support for her write-in bid from her Senate Republican colleagues in 2010.
- Murkowski beats odds, wins write-in bid. d'Aprile, Shane // Hill;11/18/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 120, p1
The article reports on the victory of Lisa Murkowski in the senatorial election in 2010 in Alaska.