- Ditch Witch Announces New HDD Rig, Trenchers. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Sep2004, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p75
Introduces the new pullback horizontal directional drilling system and two new horsepower-class trenchers from Ditch Witch. Key features; Usefulness; Availability.
- Used Rigs Change HDD Market Dynamics. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Sep2002, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p52
Explores the market for used horizontal directional drilling (HDD) equipment. Number of HDD units sold for 2002; Impact of used HDD equipment on new machines sale; Factors to be considered when purchasing new or used HDD equipment.
- What To Look For When Buying Used HDD Equipment. // Underground Construction;Sep2002, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p53
Discusses factors to be considered when purchasing used horizontal directional drilling equipment. Equipment capabilities that handle specific applications; Inspection of equipment; Maintenance and repair.
- New HDD Rig Features Continuous Steel Tubing. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Sep2002, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p75
Focuses on Stewart & Stevenson's horizontal directional drill system that features continuous steel tubing. Machine design; Operation of the machine with a mud motor or other downhole power source; Advantages of the machine.
- Horizontal Directional Drilling Unit. // Transmission & Distribution World;Mar2007, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p64L
The article evaluates the Ditch Witch JT2020 Mach 1 horizontal directional drilling unit from Charles Machine Works Inc.
- PIERCING TOOL PULLS PIPES AND PROTECTS FROM COMPACTION. // Rental Equipment Register;May2007, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p14
The article evaluates the Pierce Airrow II piercing tool line from Ditch Witch.
- Developing solutions for rock mini-directional drilling. Griffin, Jeff // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep96, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p34
Focuses on various solutions being developed for directional drilling in rock and rocky conditions. Challenges posed by solid formation for directional drilling systems; Development of new compact, self-contained boring system that can drill and be steered with accuracy through rock; Mud motors...
- New JT520: Small Is Good. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Mar1999, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p62
Features an early look at Ditch Witch's JT520 horizontal drilling rig. Size and weight; Anchor system; Compatibility.
- Ditch Witch Drilling Fluid System Offers Fast Mixing, High Flow Rates. // Underground Construction;Apr2001, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p81
Provides information on the FM13 Drilling Fluid System, a drilling fluid management product from the Ditch Witch company. Features of the equipment; Specifications of the equipment.