Getting to UCT
- Activities, Sightseeing, and Excursions. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov2007 Supplement, Vol. 43, p40
The article lists various venues for sightseeing, excursions and activities in Las Vegas, Nevada including the Richard Petty Driving Experience, Lake Mead, Red Rock Canyon and the Guggenheim Hermitage Museum.
- Sardinia. // Premier Romance;Winter/Spring2003, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p58
Provides basic information related to the tourism in Sardinia Island. Tourist destination; Accommodations; Gourmet dining.
- Deals Stay Set as Tourism-Dependent Issuers Grow Optimistic. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p4
Reports on the progress shown by some major tourist destinations in the U.S. with their bond issues backed by tourism-related taxes after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the country. Message relayed at the Southeast Public Finance Conference organized by the periodical 'Bond Buyer';...
- Tourism Haven. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31354, p41
Reports on the rank assigned to the U.S. state North Carolina on the basis of tourist trade. Data on tourism-related tax revenue; Rankings for other states.
- Northwoods New York. Hurd, Paul // TravelAmerica;May/Jun2000, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p49
Considers the Southern Adirondacks, New York as a tourist destination. Adventures at Lake George; What to experience at Sagamore Resort; Sample of day trip ideas.
- Pennsylvania's Poconos. Hurd, Paul // TravelAmerica;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p52
Focuses on the tourist attractions of Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania. Background information on the start of tourist trade in the Poconos; Information on the Shawnee Inn; Details on the four seasons of fun in the Poconos.
- DID YOU KNOW? // TravelAmerica;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p56
Presents facts about the United States (U.S.). Number of states in the U.S. that share borders with Tennessee and Missouri; First U.S. hotel to guarantee private rooms; Origin of the name Dixieland.
- New Orleans. Kerr, Jim // TravelAmerica;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p20
Presents information on New Orleans, Louisiana. Tourist attractions; Art and music; Food and dining.
- COWBOY CAPITAL. Mink, Randy; Mink, Karen // TravelAmerica;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p28
Presents information on Bandera, Texas. Tourist attractions; Art and music; Food and dining.
- The Many Faces of ALASKA. Schwartzman, M.T. // TravelAmerica;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p36
Presents information on Alaska. Tourist attractions; Art and music; Food and dining.