Large Pipe Jacked Half Mile In One Drive
- Lighter Pipe, Custom Fittings Help Speed Plant Project. Boudreaux, Erin // WaterWorld;Nov2011, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p32
The article reports that lighter pipes and custom fittings from Hobas Pipe USA LP were used in the Springfield Metro Sanitary District (SMSD) upgrade of the Spring Creek Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP) in Springfield, Illinois in 2011. It says that 418 feet of 84 inch diameter of...
- Product Focus: Municipal Water Treatment. // Pollution Engineering;Sep2013, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p12
The article offers brief information on several wastewater treatment products including the Model 20 HT/GT mixer with RL-3 impeller from Chemineer Inc., Heavy Object Trap from JWC Environmental LLC and computer-controlled fiberglass-reinforced, polymer mortar (CCFRPM) pipes from Hobas Pipe USA LP.
- Portable Water Pipe. // American City & County;11/15/99, Vol. 114 Issue 14, p6
Features the potable water pipe from Hobas Pipe USA.
- Versatile Hobas Pipe. // Underground Construction;Mar2012, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p18
The article offers brief information on the water pipes from Hobas Pipe USA LP.
- Pipe lasts 100+ years. // Public Works;Aug2010, Vol. 141 Issue 9, p84
The article features the fiberglass HOBAS Pipe from HOBAS Pipe USA LP.
- Water and sewer pipe. // Public Works;Aug2008, Vol. 139 Issue 8, p86
The article evaluates water and sewer pipes from Hobas Pipe USA.
- Irrigation District Tackles Major System Update. Boudreaux, Erin // Underground Construction;Dec2015, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p16
The article reports on the completion of the 2015 Main Canal Flume Replacement and Other Canal Improvements Project of the Naches-Selah Irrigation District by Battle Ground, Washington-based underground construction firm Tapani Inc. before the start of the April 1, 2015 irrigation season. Topics...
- Pipe Down and Fix It. Lovely, Lori // Water Efficiency;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p28
The article discusses the aging infrastructure of water pipes as it reaches the end of its useful life, and the need to rehabilitate and repair pipes. Kimberly Paggioli, Professional Engineer (P.E.), vice president of Marketing and Quality Control with HOBAS Pipe USA explains that it is a huge...
- Project Uses Light-Weight Pipe in Pressure Application. // WaterWorld;Nov2005, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p28
The article focuses on the City of Jacksonville Utilities Department's Arena Deep Utilities project. The two phases of the project are the Duval Street realignment to accommodate the Baseball Grounds and the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Area and the replacement of the diameter sewer force main...