U.S. President Barack Obama has appointed CEO of Vermeer Corporation Mary Vermeer Andringa to the President's Export Council
- PRESS TIME NEWS. // Welding Journal;Aug2010, Vol. 89 Issue 8, p8
The article offers news briefs related to welding in the U.S. in 2010. Mary Vermeer Andringa, chief executive officer (CEO) of Vermeer Corp., was appointed by President Barack Obama as member of the President's Export Council on July 7. Miller Electric Mfg. Co. was launching its 5th Annual...
- PRESS TIME: NEWS. // Welding Journal;Dec2013, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p8
The article offers welding industry news briefs as of December 2013. It mentions that the United Yacht Transport is building a semisubmersible vessel to help the yacht transportation industry. It offers information on the U.S. Department of Labor's Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College...
- Vermeer CEO talks about lean, family succession. Wood, Gigi // Corridor Business Journal;5/9/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 42, p2
The article reports on the business success of Vermeer Corp. with regards to its agricultural, environmental and industrial equipment manufacturing in Pella, Iowa. According to Mary Vermeer Andringa, chief executive officer (CEO) of the company, the business uses lean manufacturing processes...
- Level-headed returns. Nairne, Michael // CA Magazine;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 131 Issue 1, p34
Focuses on how financial advisers can help their clients make sensible business decisions with reference to an investment policy statement (IPS). Reasons for the development of an IPS; Benefits of an IPS; Information on an IPS; Advantages of an IPS; Reference to a study by G.P. Brinson, L.R....
- Chicago's largest benefits consultants. // Crain's Chicago Business;05/19/97, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p21
Presents information on the largest benefits consultants in the Chicago, Illinois area.
- Working with consultants on facilities location projects. Harding, Charles F. // Economic Development Review;Spring91, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p29
Presents information on working with consultants. Difficulties that may be encountered; Objective of most consulting firms; Ways in which consultants may provide value to a client; Guiding rules; Working with consultants important aspect of economic developer's job; Professional economic...
- Should you hire a consultant for your start-up? Phillips III, Reed // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;4/1/94, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p86
Presents the experience of the author on magazine consultants. Comparison between `macro' and `micro' consultants; Advantages and disadvantages of hiring consultants.
- Top technical consultants. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/22/96, Vol. 43 Issue 30, p32
Presents a chart of the top technical consultants in Long Island, New York, ranked according to the number of its Long Island employees. Includes Lockwood Kessler & Bartlett; Programming Concepts; Airometric Systems.
- Las Vegas Financial Advisors. // Las Vegas Business Press;2003 Book of Lists, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p46
Presents a chart ranking financial advisors in Las Vegas, Nevada.