Social Justice For Pipelines?
- HammerHead shows its versatility. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Dec2012, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p14
The article discusses the versatility of the static pipe-bursting system Hammerhead HB125 as used by Carillon in the project of replacing the culvert beneath the main railway line from Oban to Crianlarich. It mentions the operator training of personnel by U Mole engineers for the new...
- Pipeline Construction Outlook: Gas Leads Demand For Future Pipeline Construction. Tubb, Rita // Underground Construction;Jan2003, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p51
Presents news concerning pipeline construction as of January 1, 2003. Approximate number of pipeline construction in North America; Promising construction prospects; International pipelines under construction.
- WorleyParsons. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 239 Issue 2, p22
The article offers a brief profile of WorleyParsons Ltd., Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management (EPCM) provider for Onshore Pipelines.
- International news. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p13
Reports on international developments related to the underground construction industry as of January 1995. Includes Techint International Construction Corp.'s installation of a pipeline in Argentina; Awarding of a contract to Clough Engineering Group in Australia; Pipeline construction project...
- 1995 pipeline construction outlook. Carpenter, Robert; Randal, Trey // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p58
Presents an outlook for pipeline construction and the underground construction industry in the United States for 1995. Mileage of pipeline construction in the United States; Estimated costs; Gas transmission construction.
- Underground Construction's International Pipeline Construction Outlook. Tubb, Rita // Underground Construction;Sep2002, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p18
Discusses international pipeline construction projects. Construction of oil and gas pipelines; Contractors for several construction projects; Investments in the pipeline underground construction industry.
- 1997 Pipeline Construction outlook. // Underground Construction;Jan1997, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p44
Focuses on the outlook for the pipeline construction industry for 1997 in the United States, Canada and other international energy pipeline market. Gas transport system in the United States; Changes in the oil pipeline in Canada and in the international market; Various products and services...
- Pipe Ramming In Thin Air. // Underground Construction;Dec2007, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p20
The article focuses on the pneumatic pipe ramming project carried out by BTrenchless under Highway 160 in Pagosa Springs, Colorado. It offers a background on the project, and discusses the techniques the trenchless contractor employed in the installation of the pipe casing. Among the challenges...
- Newsline. // Underground Construction;Aug2002, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p7
Presents news briefs about the underground construction industry as of August 2002. Contract for the Mackenzie pipeline gas project; Planning for the Distribution Contractors Association's 8th Annual Safety Congress; Certification of manufacturers of corrugated high density polyethylene pipe. ...