Social Justice For Pipelines?
- HammerHead shows its versatility. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Dec2012, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p14
The article discusses the versatility of the static pipe-bursting system Hammerhead HB125 as used by Carillon in the project of replacing the culvert beneath the main railway line from Oban to Crianlarich. It mentions the operator training of personnel by U Mole engineers for the new...
- Pipeline Construction Outlook: Gas Leads Demand For Future Pipeline Construction. Tubb, Rita // Underground Construction;Jan2003, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p51
Presents news concerning pipeline construction as of January 1, 2003. Approximate number of pipeline construction in North America; Promising construction prospects; International pipelines under construction.
- WorleyParsons. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 239 Issue 2, p22
The article offers a brief profile of WorleyParsons Ltd., Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management (EPCM) provider for Onshore Pipelines.
- Pipeline design based on strain criteria. Ellinas, C.P. // Chemical Business;May99, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p131
Describes the procedure from a work aimed at providing engineers with the tools to carry out strain based design of on-shore and sub-sea pipelines. Background of the application of strain based pipeline design; Approaches used in the various components of strain based pipeline design; Design...
- PECULIARITIES OF DEGRADATION OF METAL IN WELDED JOINTS OF STEAM PIPELINES. DMITRIK, V. V.; SOBOL, O. V.; POGREBNOJ, M. A.; SYRENKO, T. A. // Paton Welding Journal;Jul2015, Issue 7, p10
Extension of life of steam pipelines, operated under creep conditions, determines the necessity of evaluation of their damageability and in many respects depends on carbide transformations in metal. The work considers peculiarities of diffusion and structure of carbide phases in metal of welded...
- International news. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p13
Reports on international developments related to the underground construction industry as of January 1995. Includes Techint International Construction Corp.'s installation of a pipeline in Argentina; Awarding of a contract to Clough Engineering Group in Australia; Pipeline construction project...
- 1995 pipeline construction outlook. Carpenter, Robert; Randal, Trey // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p58
Presents an outlook for pipeline construction and the underground construction industry in the United States for 1995. Mileage of pipeline construction in the United States; Estimated costs; Gas transmission construction.
- Underground Construction's International Pipeline Construction Outlook. Tubb, Rita // Underground Construction;Sep2002, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p18
Discusses international pipeline construction projects. Construction of oil and gas pipelines; Contractors for several construction projects; Investments in the pipeline underground construction industry.
- 1997 Pipeline Construction outlook. // Underground Construction;Jan1997, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p44
Focuses on the outlook for the pipeline construction industry for 1997 in the United States, Canada and other international energy pipeline market. Gas transport system in the United States; Changes in the oil pipeline in Canada and in the international market; Various products and services...