SKELOS V. PATERSON: THE SURPRISINGLY STRONG CASE FOR THE GOVERNOR'S SURPRISING POWER TO APPOINT A LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR
- Yanks tickets haunt gov. further. Gormley, Michael // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/27/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 203, p2
The article reports on the possibility that New York Governor David Paterson will face criminal charges regarding the tickets he secured from the New York Yankees for the opening game of the World Series in 2009.
- Paterson cleared of wrongdoing. BOYD, HERB // New York Amsterdam News;7/29/2010, Vol. 100 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the court case decision of former Chief Judge Judith Kaye that dismissed New York Governor David A. Paterson for his involvement in a domestic violence incident by one of his top aides.
- Top Paterson aide testifies in Yankee ticket case. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;4/1/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 78, p9
The article reports on the case involving the accused made by an ethics panel against New York Governor David Patterson for illegally securing World Series tickets from the New York Yankees baseball team.
- Lawsuit again seeks state aid. // New York Teacher;5/6/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 15, p4
The article reports on the lawsuit filed against the New York Governor David Paterson by the state School Boards Association, New York State United Teachers (NYSUT), the state Council of School Superintendents, and the School Administrators Association of New York State, challenging the legality...
- No charges for Paterson in aide violence case. Long, Colleen // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;7/29/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 178, p14
The article reports on the claim of retired Judge Judith Kaye that New York Governor David Paterson will not face criminal charges for calling up Sherr-una Booker who later dropped domestic violence charges against her former boyfriend David Johnson who has been Paterson's aide.
- Ethics charge could be more damaging for Paterson. Gormley, Michael // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;3/4/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 54, p2
The article reports on the accusations and charges made against New York Governor David Paterson for his violation to the state ethics law.
- Oneida Files Lawsuit over New York's Cigarette Tax. // American Indian Report;Sep2010, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p9
The article reports on the lawsuit filed by the Oneida Indian Nation against New York Governor David Paterson and the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance in relation to taxation of tobacco products sold to the tribe.
- N.Y.'s Paterson Appoints Ex-MTA Head Richard Ravitch Lieutenant Governor. PHILLIPS, TED // Bond Buyer;7/9/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33146, p4
The article announces that Richard Ravitch, chairman of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, is appointed lieutenant governor of New York.
- 5,983 cases on public officers opened by MACC. // Malay Mail;6/29/2012, p6
The article reports on the opening of 5,983 cases filed against public officials by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC).