How I got where I am today
- RBS brings in top HR management gurus. // Personnel Today;12/1/2009, p2
The article reports that Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has hired two management experts to help its HR team through the restructuring in the bank.
- RBS Targeting US Leveraged Market. S.H. // High Yield Report;12/3/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p1
Reports that the Royal Bank of Scotland is setting up a leveraged finance office in New York City.
- RBS: helpful to otters. McDonald, Alyssa // New Statesman;9/14/2009, Vol. 138 Issue 4966, p27
The article reports on the financial services industry and its role as one of Edinburgh, Scotland's, largest employers. The central focus of the article is the damage done to the city as a result of unemployment following the global financial crisis of 2008-09. Among other issues the article...
- BRINGING IN A COO? // Credit Union Management;Aug2004, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p60
The article discusses how to employ a chief operating officer (COO) in an organization in the U.S. Validation of the need for a COO; Assessment of a COO's individuality; Determination of the degree of transparency.
- RBS expands Scottish empire, firm acquires British insurer. C.M.O. // Private Placement Letter;6/16/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p4
Reports on Royal Bank of Scotland PLC's business activity in the financial services sector as of June 2003. Royal Bank's acquisition of Churchill Insurance; Royal Bank's appointment of an executive to head its primary markets origination for its Australian operations.
- Congratulations to Woolwich and RBS for sensible changes. // Mortgage Strategy;4/9/2012, p018
The article reports on the changes made by Woolwich on its funds booking system and the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) on its interest-only product. It states that Woolwich divided its single tranche of funding into residential and buy-to-let cases and removed the funding limit for mortgage...
- Writeoff Parade Continues. Sinnok, Bonnie; Muolo, Paul // National Mortgage News;4/28/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p1
The article reports on the plan of Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), Great Britain's second largest bank, to take $12 billion in mortgage-related writedowns and to raise $24 billion in new capital. RBS blamed the financial problems on the U.S. subprime problems and the spreading credit tightening...
- Cash is the key. // Credit Management;Oct2001, p12
Focuses on Royal Bank of Scotland Commercial Services' introduction of a product that allows access to finance within 48 hours of up to 90 per cent of cash against invoices in Great Britain. Cost and time benefits of KeyCash service; Introductory discount for the first six months of the agreement.
- Ex-RBS chief: Fears over independent Scotland's banks are 'nonsense'. Morris, Pamela // Fundweb;8/ 4/2014, p4
The article presents opinion of George Mathewson, former chief executive of the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), on the financial services sector of Scotland. He discusses topics including impact of the independence of Scotland on costs of banking group and financial condition of their business,...