- Happy BIRTHDAY? Arkin, Anat // People Management;10/18/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p24
The article reports on the issue of the retirement process set out in the anti-age discrimination laws in Great Britain. The focus on retirement in many of the cases that have reached tribunals so far shows that the government has misjudged the public mood, says Freda Line, diversity adviser at...
- Get up to date with Benchmark. // People Management;Jan2012, p54
The article offers information on how to obtain the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's Benchmark report series that focuses on employment regulation.
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;2/10/2011, p15
The article presents links and notes related to articles published in this issue including the feature on employment tribunal reforms, the blog of Tim Smedley, and ben Willmott as Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development employee relations adviser.
- Workshops on handling tribunals. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;2/24/2011, p39
The article looks at the Spring Law on Tour workshops by Chartered Institute of Personnel Development beginning February 2011, which educate on handling claims by an employment tribunal process.
- CIPD: reports won't close gender pay gap. // People Management;5/7/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the statement issued by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in response to the new equalities bill in 2009, commenting that compulsory gender pay reporting will not bridge the gender pay gap in Great Britain.
- CIPD questions Government's dismissals process proposals. // Employers Law;Dec2012/Jan2013, p4
The article discusses the reservations of the U.S. Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) about the proposals of the federal government to introduce settlement agreements.
- Employment law developments in 2013 and 2014. // Management Services;Winter2014, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p8
The article presents the factsheet "Employment Law Developments in 2013 and 2014" produced by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) that summarises major employment law developments and expected changes related to British and European law.
- Explore law at the conference. // People Management;Jul2011, p52
The article offers information on the Employment Law Conference 2011 by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development to be held at the Church House Conference Centre in Westminster, London on July 7, 2011.
- CIPD branch events. // People Management;1/27/2011, p34
A calendar of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) branch events to be held in Great Britain in February 2011 is presented which includes the Annual employment law update in England, Employment Law Conference in Northern Ireland and Employee Relations Breakfast event in...