HOW TOâ€¦write a business case
- Don't try to turn the tide. Gratton, Lynda // People Management;6/3/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p22
Discusses ways for the human resource function to deal with changes and factors that affect its organization and practice. Comprehension of the nature, momentum and force of each changes; Suggestion on modelling the impact brought by the changes to the company; Construction of trials to test...
- FACING FACTS HELEN FRANCIS AND ANNE KEEGAN. Francis, Helen; Keegan, Anne // People Management;2/23/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p9
The article comments on the efforts being done by human resource (HR) professionals in Great Britain in 2006 to make their function more strategic. It offers information on an issue concerning the role of a line manager to care for staff. It also provides information on the employee-facing role...
- The People Manager. Gopalan, Krishna; Sachitanand, Rahul; Bajaj, Kapil; Mukherjee, Ritwik; Kumar Sharma, E. // Business Today;2/25/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p194
The article presents views and insights of the author concerning the factors influencing the practice of line managers handling human resource (HR) functions in India. Line managers in industries like information technology, consulting and knowledge process outsourcing usually have to handle...
- When You Talk, Do People Listen? Meisinger, Susan // HR Magazine;Sep2003, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p8
Stresses the importance of credibility in the human resources (HR). Percentage accounted for personal credibility accounts of the overall organizational impact of the HR, according to HR competency research conducted by professors David Ulrich and Wayne Brockbank; Ways for HR professionals to...
- La honestidad, o cÃ³mo perder falsos amigos por el camino. Cid, Flor // Capital Humano;sep2015, Vol. 28 Issue 301, p28
No abstract available.
- Hiring the Right People. Hosford, Chris // Wearables Business;Jan2007, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p24
This article offers advice on personnel management. Studying hard is one piece of valuable advice human resources experts would like to impart to businesses intent on making good hiring decisions. John Younger, president and CEO of Accolo, a human resources outsourcing firm based in San...
- SYMPOSIUM ON THE GRADUATED WORK INCENTIVE PROGRAM: PART TWO. Cain, Glen G. // Journal of Human Resources;Fall74, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p503
This article introduces some articles on human resources and employee incentives.
- TECH SAVVY, KNOWLEDGE POOR. // Industry Week/IW;Apr2003, Vol. 252 Issue 4, p28
Stresses the importance of human resources to information management in business. Limitations of learning centers; Tips to help employers prepare employees to handle data sources; Example of a method for making decisions and seasonal staffing adjustments.
- HR developing into strategic player in the US. // Personnel Today;2/3/2004, p9
The U.S. Human Resource (HR) profession is maturing into a strategic organisational role by aligning itself with business aims, according to a new study. A report by the U.S.-based Society for Human Resource Management, designed to provide an occupational snapshot of HR as its practitioners view...