'Leadership is unbelievably important in tough times.'
- Reflexiones sobre la formaciÃ³n en periodos de crisis. ANDREOU, PHILIOS // Capital Humano;Mar2009, Vol. 22 Issue 230, p98
No abstract available.
- Outsourcing de RR.HH. para reducir costes en tiempos de crisis. // Capital Humano;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 226, p137
No abstract available.
- HR career issues... post-recession skills. Stacey, Jennifer; Maxted, John // Personnel Today;1/12/2010, p16
The article provides answers to a question on the skills required in a human resource (HR) executive during current slowdown.
- La crisis impulsa el outsourcing de RR.HH. // Capital Humano;Mar2009, Vol. 22 Issue 230, p15
The article reports that organizations are increasingly outsourcing their human resources functions as they concentrate on their core business in the face of the global financial crisis.
- regional focus: Newcastle. // Personnel Today;2/23/2010, p17
The article presents information on the impact of recession on the human resources sector in Newcastle, England.
- APUNTES DE RR.HH. // Capital Humano;Jul2009, Vol. 22 Issue 234, p10
The article presents news briefs related to human resources, including one on job placements by human resources firm Michael Page, another on a plan by temporary employment agency Unique to help job seekers face the economic crisis using Internet tools, and another on the best ways to find a job.
- 'City pay caps are not the answer to bonus culture.'. Churchard, Claire // People Management;9/10/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p6
The article focuses on the statement released by human resource director Orlagh Hunt of insurance company RSA about the inability of base pay capping to regulate bonuses in the finance industry. She said that a small base pay could encourage further risk-taking. RSA provides proper pay for...
- Firms still training despite recession. Festead, Alan; Green, Francis; Jewson, Nick // Adults Learning;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p25
The article reports on the moves by companies in Great Britain to continue with their staff training programs in spite of the economic crisis. It cites the data from the National Employer Skills Survey (NESS), which showed that training expenses increased to 39.2 billion pounds in 2009 from 38.6...
- India calling - exploring training opportunities. Lin, Anna // Training & Development in Australia;Aug2009, p08
The article discusses opportunities and challenges for Australian training firms seeking to service the Indian market. India is expected to grow by 6% in 2009 despite the economic crisis and the estimated training market for 2010 is at 2.85 billion U.S. dollars. Most in demand are courses in...