Skills shortage looms as UK labour market revives
- recruiting for risk. Baldwin, Caroline // Charter;Feb2010, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p69
The article offers information on the report released in 2009, "Beyond Box-ticking: A New Era for Risk Governance," written by the Economist Intelligence Unit and sponsored by Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler AS (KPMG) and Accounting and Computer Enterprise ACE, which shows that the biggest...
- NUMBERS IN THE NEWS. // Regional Today;03/20/2013, p3
The article reports that according to an analysis by consulting company Klynveld Peat Main Goerdeler (KPMG), there are signs of improvement for tourism in the Czech Republic, with revenues from tourism bringing over 90 billion Czech korunas annually to the Czech state budget in 2010 and 2011.
- Charter Resolves Balance Sheet Dispute, Restates Its Earnings. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/25/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 48, p6
Reports on the adjustment in the balance sheet and restatement of two years of earnings by Charter Communications Inc. to settle an accounting dispute with auditor of an accounting firm Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler. Position of Charter's bonds in the stock market; Brief information about the...
- Security needs more leadership. Coles, Robert // Computer Weekly;10/3/2002, p22
Reports on a Global Security Survey by the accounting firm Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler, which shows that despite depleting information technology (IT) budgets, the expenditure for IT security remained high. Amount of money spent on IT security; Existence of security myopia in many...
- Report: Dairy sector finance in 'pretty good' shape. Edlin, Bob // New Zealand Dairy Exporter;Jun2011, Vol. 86 Issue 11, p47
The article presents the Financial Institution Performance Survey that was conducted by Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG) on New Zealand's financial sector. Among the problems that were seen are deleveraging, the uncertainty of the general economy and the unknown effect of the earthquakes...
- KPMG reveals 6% growth. // Accountancy;Feb2005, Vol. 135 Issue 1338, p8
Reports on the profits posted by Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG) for the year to September 30, 2004. Increase in the value of work for non-audit clients; Growth in tax and audit; Forecast of growth by KPMG Senior Partner Mike Rake.
- New charges expected in KPMG tax shelters court case. // Accountancy;Oct2005, Vol. 136 Issue 1346, p11
Reports on the prosecution of former Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG) tax partners and a tax lawyer by the U.S. government on October 17, 2005. Charges filed against the former partners; Expectation on the argument of the currently indicted on the case; Impact of the case on financial...
- Canada a leader in social reporting. // CA Magazine;Sep2005, Vol. 138 Issue 7, p9
Reports the result of the 2005 international survey conducted by Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler for corporate social responsibility. Rank of Canada in the conducted survey; Number of companies in surveyed countries issue a corporate responsibility (CR) report separate from their annual report;...
- Untitled. Bourke, Joanna // Estates Gazette;5/10/2014, Issue 1369, p03
The article reports on the decision of accounting firm Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG) to sign a 15-year lease with Grosvenor Estates for the Mayfair block in West End, London, England for about 125 pounds per square feet in 2014.