It's the right time for time standards
- REPUTATION LEADS RISK WORRIES. MCCOLLUM, T. // Internal Auditor;Dec2013, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p15
The article discusses the results of the Global Risk Management Survey conducted by research firm Forbes Insights which showed the impact of company's reputation on business strategy.
- A good reputation pays dividends. // Executive Leadership;Aug2012, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p6
The article presents a discussion on how to build a good reputation for an organization, adapted from "The World's Most Reputable Companies," by Jacquelyn Smith, in "Forbes."
- The personal approach. Gallacher, Scott // Money Marketing;3/6/2014, p27
The author explores topics including the distinction between financial advice and financial planning, the reputation of financial planning in the industry, and the relationship between financial advisers and their clients.
- IMAGE AND REPUTATION FORMATION OF HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION (COLLEGE). BOJOROVIENĖ, JOLANTA; KINDERIS, REMIGIJUS // Science & Processes of Education / Mokslas ir Edukaciniai Proces;2014, Issue 1, p12
The terms of image and reputation are analysed by various aspects, the main factors influencing formation of image and reputation of a higher education institution are identified. Also the peculiarities of higer education and its institutions' image and reputation are highlighted. The article...
- In Atlanta's Buckhead, It Takes a Village. Lee, Georgia // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/11/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 5, p22
This article reports on the potential makeover of Buckhead's East Village neighborhood in Atlanta, Georgia. Ten miles from downtown Atlanta, East Village gained a reputation as party central during the eighties and nineties. In addition to mall competition, another obstacle to retail development...
- Corporate reputation and shareholders' intentions: An attitudinal perspective. Caruana, Albert; Cohen, Charlene; Krentler, Kathleen A. // Journal of Brand Management;Jul2006, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p429
Corporate reputation has become an invaluable asset for every company. The literature on corporate reputation is reviewed and corporate reputation is conceptualised in the context of the theory of planned behaviour. The effect of corporate reputation on intentions among shareholders is discussed...
- F.U. or else! FEUER, MICHAEL // Smart Business Cleveland;
The article emphasizes the importance of making a follow up to help businesses achieve their objectives. The author stresses that making follow ups can maintain the credibility of a business and improve customer service. He points out that follow ups can bring huge opportunity to stay on top and...
- Checking your organizational pulse. ELLIS, LEE // Smart Business Columbus;Nov2013, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p8
The article suggests ways to improve business reputation. It mentions the causes that lead to an unhealthy organization which include lack of trust leading to poor teamwork, lack of clarity about mission and fear of conflict. It further suggests that a good leader should synthesize information...
- Entrevista a CÃ©sar Villarroel: Semblanza de Pablo Amilcar Troncone. // Revista de PedagogÃa;jul-dic2011, Vol. 32 Issue 91, p57
No abstract available.